Is it a turn off to you for a girl to be really thin?

I've struggled with anorexia for a long time now. My lowest BMI ever was 16.0

Currently I'm at 18.1 which is a little bit underweight and struggling not to decline. People call me a toothpick and tell me to eat a sand which constantly. When I lay on my back you can easily see ribs and hip bones

I usually don't have trouble dating at all, but I like older guys and they seem to like the... jailbaity quality (which sometimes goes too far) like the smaller but really perky boobs and such.

My question is does this body type bother you guys personally? The reason I ask is cuz this guy told me I was hot but too skinny and look like I'd "break if he tried to fuck me".

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I like skinny girls a lot, even more than curvier women. No, not because of the jailbait quality, either, lol.

That being said, though, I wouldn't find an anorexic girl to my liking. I think it's great that you're trying to overcome it, though, and wish you all the success in doing so.

As long as a girl is healthy, I love it when they're skinny.

• Its really hard :( I didn't eat yesterday, then i tried so hard to eat today, but it literally made me physically ill like I was gonna vomit and I had to stop. I'd just get skinnier if I puked so its like between a rock and a hard place

• Well I've struggled with it for years. My BMI was 16 for a while and I was very unhealthy. Its taken me a year to crawl up to 18 but I'm slipping again lately. I'm so afraid if being overweight that the sight of food disgusts me, physically.

I'll keep trying tho. I just wish people wouldn't act like its so easy. Thank you for your post tho<3

• Oh, I don't think it's easy at all. Just trying to give you some encouragement. I've seen people struggle with it before, and I know it's difficult.

I wish you all the best.

• Femininity is what usually attracts me in women. Generally speaking, larger girls have a harder time appearing feminine than the smaller ones. Being skinny gives you the advantage of looking small and feminine. Nothing is that black and white, though. Once a person opens their mouth, it is an entirely different game.

Hope this helps. :)

• As long as you are healthy I don't mind thin, and being in the "if you gained 5-10 pounds you would still look great" camp is a nice place to be

• Well first up, I prefer skinny girls and small boobs so you sound hot to me! Don't worry about your body showing when on your back, that's the same for most skinny girls and probably just a negative association with your past.

Your 'fanciability' comes from the fact I'd be admiring and holding a got slender body, not a load of fat and that'l often describes 'curvy' women

• Personally, yeah I prefer a little bit more chub

• I like it with a little bit of more buddy but a skinny girl isn't a turn off. I kinda find them sexy in her own way and somes are a great turn on for me

• I just prefer curvy women... like me some meat on them bones

Some thin girls are cute but they don't turn me on as a curvy woman does

• as long as you are naked in the home doing things I would not care

• For me yes, For every guy no

• the thinner and more bony, the better.

• if you can see your ribs and hip bones, that's way to skinny. it's nearly emaciated and very unattractive. so go to mcdonalds and start putting some meat on those bones.

• Sorry, but yes. I agree with the guy's sentiment.

What Girls Said 0