Why do women like the guys who make them laugh but adore the guys who make cry them?

So what do you think about that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women enjoy the company of nice guys, but are sexually attracted to jerks.

Nice guys end up friend zoned.

Jerks end up getting women pregnant.

Who has control over this phenomenon? Women and jerks.

Who pays the price? Women and nice guys, and those children fathered by jerks

On a macro level, the reason the problem is so much more prevalent today than in years past is feminism and the resulting sexual revolution. Women sleep around freely today whereas in the past they were much more inclined to wait for marriage, or at least a committed relationship, so their selection criteria are much different now. They don't think twice about sleeping with some sexy guy who doesn't have the qualities they would want in a man they would consider marrying.

The serious problems arises because:

1) women tend to fall pretty easily for attractive guys they have sex with, and

2) sex often leads to pregnancy, and

3) many of the best men - the ones who women would have been most attracted to in the past because they were "marriage material", are left out of the mix because they are not the hot, sexy guys women tend to sleep with at the drop of a hat.

What Girls Said 8

• We don't "adore" guys who make us cry. It just so happens that the person we fell for did something to hurt is which isn't something we chose. It's not like we purposely go for guys who do it. Unfortunately you meet many people who initially are wonderful but towards the end change or do something hurtful.

• I like the guys that make me laugh because they take that time to brighten my day, want me to smile, give me reasons to, show they care in ways like that.

I adore guys that make me cry because obviously, if they make me cry, they must mean a lot to me. And when I cry for someone, I tend to realize then that I loved them or had feelings for them. (This also is for guys that I realize are players and dragging me on)

• If he can make me laugh so hard that i cry.. His a keeper for me 😋

• wait a minute... do you mean tears of happiness or tears of sadness?

• Omg so true. I get addicted to the guys that hurt me.

• Those are crazy women , I love guys who can make me laugh. Now if a guy makes me cry in a good way , I love it. Other than that , He will be out so fast.

• We don't. Whatever gave that idea? 😳

• *Sigh*

Women and their feelings.

What Guys Said 1

• For this phenomenon I'm going to have to go "Perks of Being a Wallflower" on this one

Sam: Why do I and everyone I love pick people who treat us like we're nothing?
    Charlie: We accept the love we think we deserve.

(Great Movie!)