How far would a woman go to help a guy (student)?

This teacher we didn't have strong bond when she was teaching me , i always dont say much but she really like everything i write especially if its something about my life , after she left i emailed her asking for help to write about me for my university she kept emailing me until she told me that im smart person a great writer and i should try hard to get better grades and to accomplish everything i want , after months i emailed asking her if i can have job on her city because its better than mine , she said that i should continue my education to have a job with a better salary , she kept emailing me every once and a while to chick on me , i was about to have scholarship to her city and she was happy for me and she said she want to drink coffee with me , suddenly they said there is no scholarship , i told her and she told me i should apply to universities around he city because its better , then i kept writing bad stuff in Twitter she emailed saying that she think that im still sad after what happened but i shouldn't give up and keep trying to get what i want she told me that i should get a job until getting acceptance in other university , the strange thing is she feeling sad for me more than many people i know , so why would she care this much is it because i asked for help or why? I mean i really appreciate her friendship but nobody give things without anything in return and i would like a woman to explain this to me? Why she care?

Most Helpful Girl

• My bio teacher was kind of the same way. I sort of struggled in her class and she really tried helping me out. Whenever she sees me she gives me a hug but she does that to everyone and is way to dedicated to all her students. In my case, it was just a caring teacher but, since you're the opposite gender, I'm not so sure. Hopefully she's just trying to help you but asking to meet you is kind of weird... If she tries anything then that's a big red flag. Good luck

What Girls Said 1

• Some teachers are just honestly truly dedicated to their students. Those are honestly the best type of teachers.

What Guys Said 1

• My high school English/Homeroom teacher helped me quite a bit. Every year since my freshmen year she always asked about my classes and talked to some of my teachers for me. I was on the verge of not being able to attend my graduation ceremony but she talked to the principal on my behalf. She's awesome and genuinely cared about me. I ought to go visit her sometime it's been a few years.