Question for those in a relationship?

How did it start/how did you find out your boyfriend or girlfriend liked you? Did they give any hints? Did you give any hints? What made you ask him/her out? Tell me everything about how you started to date.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He told me he was in love with me. I told him I wasn't in love with him... that I didn't even like him like that. A 5-6 months later I realized what I was missing and told him I liked him. I didn't think I was allowed to date him yet as he was a year earlier than me. My mom found out I like him and that we were unofficially dating so she said I should talk to my dad. My dad said I could date him and when I told my boyfriend that we just understood that we were official. :p not romantic at all really but oh well. It turned out great as it has been a year and 8 months since we started unoffically dating. A year and 6-7 months of only officially dating.