Guys, what do you appreciate the most on a girl:face or body? Or personality?

I always wanted to know that.

• Face
  • Body
  • Personality

Most Helpful Guy

• a myriad of things of love

if we try to viewed from biology and sociology point
    face:good gene that your children much likely have a happy life and great social status
    body:healthy body that you may have more than one child and live longer
    personality:opportunity and career

you know as guy we want All three as native, but we may miss something , something inside the girls that determined who they were and each of them is unique

face? body? personality? really? eventually we would get used to your appearance, your voice or your habits and lifestyle

What Guys Said 7

• You cannot really separate all of these, all are important. Personality comes first, then body and face in my opinion.

Having someone super hot with the bad attitude turns me off, also a body type that is not healthy would do the same. Face is something that you cannot control, but all girls are pretty in a way.

• Ok. That's a good answer

• I love a "cute nose" on a girl's face, body-wise I don't really care as long as she looks healthy and somewhat fit, and personality-wise, I love a girl with a positive outlook on life!!

• That is really tough to narrow down because she needs to be attractive to me (face), then needs to be interested in me but not fat/obese either.

• What do you mean by 'appreciate'?

• Her personality.

• She has to have a nice fit or average body, then a nice face, and a good personality.

• Overall I'd say personality, but physically I'd go body over face. Looks like the poll results so far support that view.

What Girls Said 1