Would you ask a girl to be your girlfriend just to have sex with her?

Would you ask a girl to be your girlfriend just to have sex with her? How long should a girl wait if she's your girlfriend to have sex with you w/o you thinking she was too easy?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I would never do that. Committing to be someone's SO is a precious thing, and it's not something that should ever be used as a bargaining chip to get in someone's pants. That'd be pretty abhorrent behavior in my opinion.

As for the second question, there really is no set timeline for me. If we feel that strong of a connection and we both want to share that with one another, then I wouldn't feel compelled to wait for an arbitrarily-set date and time for sex. I would just need to know her well, like her a lot, and see the potential for something very special between us.

What Guys Said 7

• I wouldn't personally, but I know a lot of guys would. The only reason it is a stereotype for something that men do is because girls don't have to trick a man into having sex, they can just ask.

• It's not only how soon she gives in. It's also about the number of dudes she's been with.

A key that can open any lock is a Master Key.
    A lock that can be opened by any key is a Shitty Lock.

• What if she was only with one other guy?

• I would consider you a keeper.

• Even if I had sex with you on the first date you'd still be a keeper. Problem is, not every guy is like me and not every girl is a good girl. If he's a good guy stick with him otherwise you'll be caught on the carousel of casual dating, you'll end up being a 30 year old cat lady.

• No, of course not but other might. About 2-3 months should let you know they're serious.

• If she didn't believe in FWB/one night stand, and I wanted sex from her, but not actually be with her... of course, that would be morally wrong. Why would you ask a girl to be your girlfriend, if all you're doing is trying to get sex with a girl who doesn't believe in one night stands and FWB. I mean, I know I think it's wrong butttt I'm not god, so, who am I to judge, right?

• Nope, for me having a relationship is mainly about mutual support and such, sex can just be a nice bonus. Wait as long as you want to, it's a good idea to build a good non-sexual relationship first, so give yourself at least a couple of months.

• I actually ended up doing that once, luckily (from a moral standpoint) that never actually occurred, the sex part I mean.

It really depends on how long you had known each other previously. But in a relationship, I'd expect to have sex about 6 months in.

• Well eventually sex is a must, man was made to reproduce, just like rabbits;)

• But how long should a girl wait? 3-4 weeks? And would you ask a girl to be your gf JUST for the sex?

• Lol, when your ready. Just ask him, he won't care, and if he does he isn't worth it anyways.

What Girls Said 2

• Unfortunately are plenty of men who will pretend to like a woman just to get in her pants. It happened to a very good friend of mine. The first boyfriend that she ever had basically pressured her constantly for sex (they'd only been together for about a month) and once he realized that she wasn't giving it up, he left. The sad part is she actually planned on having sex with him within a few months, he was just to big of an asshole to wait.

Situations like those are exactly why I have a 6 month rule for myself.

• Some men most definitely. I would wait until i felt comfortable. With my boyfriend I waited about a month.