Ladies: why do you love men who can make you laugh?

Of course I can't say every woman likes this but it seems the majority do. Why is this? some of the most unattractive plain looking men I have known in my life have been absolute experts getting hot women and when I ask them how they do it they say the secret is to make them laugh and be witty.

Why is this? like from a female psyche's perspective I trying to see why so many girls/women love men who are funny or witty. What is it about a mans sense of humor that women find SO attractive that they'll date guys even if they look like the creature from the swamp.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its because people with humor are fun to be around, I love being around anyone who can make me laugh, my favorite teacher makes me along with the entire class laugh, my best friend and other friends make me laugh, and my bf makes me laugh. I don't like being around people with no personality. Humor is character. And character is different and SUPER FUN! Same case for guys. Only boring humorless people don't enjoy being with a humorous person because a humorless person has no humor and won't understand anything a humorous person says.

What Girls Said 11

• Because, if a guy can make me laugh, then we can laugh through the hard times. His attractiveness doesn't mean near as much as his ability to make me laugh and make me have fun, even when I don't always feel like it.

• I just love people who can make me laugh in general! Laughing is fun and healthy. I don't really care about looks in the first place, but funny people are automatically more attractive to me.

• I need some one with a good sense of humor that can make me laugh and that i can make The same goes with friends. being friends with people that have no sense of humor is hard. Its just easier to like someone that can make you laugh!

• All girls want to be happy so we will find a guy who can make us laugh / smile.. We want to spend our days with the man who makes us feel beautiful and happy all the time.

• Because it stimulates the endorphins in our brains

• Because, guys that can make me laugh = a good, entertaining time. Who doesn't want to be friends with or date a funny person?

• Of course !!
    I would also appreciate that if I could learn from him

• It feels good to laugh, and have fun with someone.

• Yes of course. A guy who can make me laugh will always be on my good books. Always.

• Who doesn't love to laugh?

• Laughing makes you feel good. It gives off positive vibes which are a plus. A relationship of any kind with no laughing is like a chore.

What Guys Said 2

• Would you date someone with the personality of potato or the doppleganger of Robin Williams?

• I don't need to know why. All I need to know is that its the right way to go and seeing as I've been doing that natually anyway, seems like I'm good to go