What do women offer men?

Ok so going on generalities; women want a guy who will chase them. Women want a guy who could support them if needed. Women want a guy who can offer fun, adventure, new experiences. Most women like to be wined and dined and won. What do women offer men that men don't generally offer women?

That's the best you can come up with? I actually thought asking this question 'tongue in cheek' would produce some dialogue on female/male relations and give insight into what women offer their SO. So far all we see is sex, sandwichs, and emoSupport.

Most Helpful Guy

• My girl offers me so much: she's fun to be with, so she offers me good times. She's a deep conversationalist and a great thinker, so she opens my eyes to a new way of thinking. She's full of empathy and has an amazing ability to see things from another's point of view, she offers compassion, understanding and non-judgment. She offers gentleness, cuddling, affection, she gives me gifts and little surprises, she offers so much attention and love. She offers companionship, she has this cheerful energy about her that brightens my day, she makes me feel so good about myself. She give me devotion, excitement, she inspires me to be the best I can be. She spends her money on me, she does things I like for me, she's always there for me. And all the sex and sandwiches stuff too :D

What Girls Said 5

• Our boobs and our vagina.

• We offer you a sammich. Take it or leave it.

• We offer emotional support that is unmatched by men.

• That's it? There's got to be more women bring to the table. I actually thought I was going to get a bunch of stuff, women offer men that men don't offer women, but now I'm really starting to wonder. :/

• Yup, that's pretty much it. Women (or any human) aren't mythical creatures that hole all the secrets to life. We're not going to tell you the meaning of life or cure all your illnesses. We can only offer our love, loyalty, and support.

• A wet hole. Just go gay if women are so bad

• A wet hole? This is all that you can come up with? Time to step up ladies. It's starting to look like men need to offer much to a partner whereas women seem to offer little to a SO.!

• No, the way you worded it makes it sound like women do nothing, or that whatever we do is not enough. "What do women offer men?" Our love and devotion, how about that?

• Everything your mom did for you, that's what women offer. Women do all that and more.

• Too bad I had a sh*ty mom.

• I have an amazing mom if you can really do that and more im very impressed :)

• That's nice Dev, I always think it is in a womans best interests to raise her sons well, so he has higher standards of what a woman can offer him in future, then she won't be disappointed about him bringing home trash.
      And the only reason I say your girl can do more, is because there are certain jobs for the women in a mans life, that the other women can't fulfil... lol

What Guys Said 6

• they offer everything. A womans love just does not compare to another mans love. They give us that emotional support that no man can offer us. They biologically designed to be more emotional and understanding for their children, granted not every women is like that to thier kids.

A woman brain, mainly wired for her children. Thats why they are far more emotional than us. She is designed to think and feel for her children.

• In a well functioning and balanced relationship, they would mutually offer the same thing, and also sex, love, security and reciprocation.

• In a dating context, women mostly just go along for the ride! If you remove sex and babies from the picture, there's not a helluva lot when you make a side by side comparison!

• That's really the big question of the day, isn't it?

I mean, women have been trying for decades to convince society of their worth beyond sex, child bearing / rearing and nurturing, but have they made a convincing argument? I'm not sure they have.

All we hear from women is how they are paid less than men and how the government should do something about it. Really?

How about instead we strive for valuing women based on what they are actually good at, which is sex, child bearing / rearing and nurturing?

• This question was about what women bring to the table in a relationship. When it comes to out in the world, it is clear women can contribute much to society as well as men if they so choose, and should be valued accordingly.

• 0|2
  • If you play your cards right, they'll suck your dick, play with your balls, fix you a sandwich and won't talk so much.