Why do guys enjoy watching porn so much?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's essentially a romance novel, but for guys. Usually the women in the videos are promiscuous, and a woman that is comfortable with herself and enjoys being with a man for no other reason than to enjoy themselves is attractive. Guys like the idea that (maybe "easy" is the wrong word.. ) women are going to be receptive to their advances. Society portrays sex as an evil thing, and that is all guys think about in-between their hobbies... that is why porn exists. Also, since we can only choose one of you in real life (without being a player of course), porn allows us to get our "fix" of experiencing different women.

What Guys Said 6

• They get to do things in those videos that we only wish we could but not all girls are willing and ready for some things in those videos so we have to live out our adventure through those damn videos. That and some guys like certain physical features that these porn star women have that may not be present on their significant other.

• I think it is the high the guys gets. It releases endorphins that make us feel good. The difference is that guys do not care weather they should or not. It is a sexual thing and it has nothing to do with a relationship. I love porn, but it came become addictive. If I am with a woman, I do not watch much porn at all, but as another guy said, when she is gone, porn is appealing. We are just wired differently than a woman. There are a lot of things I do not understand about why women do things too, but I know we are different and just expect it and not to try and understand it.

• 1. Pure escapism.

2. It's great at relieving erections and boredom

3.You can see people doing exactly what you want done to you. Or what you just like seeing.

4. Masturbation provides a pretty nice sense of euphoria.

• No it's not that usually there is an urge down below and the only way to feel good or be able to go to sleep is to release the pressure and sometimes we watch porn so it can help us relieve the pressure faster.

• If my girlfriend and I would start having sex, I wouldn't care about porn one tiny bit , but without that, what can a horny teen like me do on a friday night other than watching porn, or going to friends party?

• Because men are visual and womena are emotional it just is the way our brains are wired.

What Girls Said 8

• Men are visual creatures. They always have been, always will. Hence the reason there are so many more strip joints for men then there are for women. It's fantasy, it excites them. What's important is that they don't expect "real" women to look like porn stars. There in lies I believe the biggest problem.

• Because guys are always horny and there hormones are going crazy. So watching porno just excites them and they do it because sex is always on the brain. Its like a drug to them.

• Some guy once told me I looked like a porn star cause I was laying on a picnic bench at the park and he was high I think.

• I don't know, good question though, I'd love to know

• Because guys want us girls to act slutty and we don't. Only the real sluts do so they like to watch the sluts instead.

• I don't know, I was just wondering that same thing. I think it's gross.

• Some guys can't get anything from girls so they watch porn.

• Well maybe the spark was not there anymore and he wanted something new where the love was more exciting like the saying you can't teach an old dog new tricks!