Girls, what would you think in this situation?

What would you think if your boyfriend asked you to make a list of all the things he can do make your relationship the relationship of your dreams because he wants to make it the best relationship you have ever been in?

Refreshing question
Refreshing...

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say no hands down. It sounds like an assignment. If she likes surprises then no because she's looking for your own creativity to shine. If she's a dominant, independent female not looking for a dominant male then she most likely won't mind. 50 cent made a song 21 questions it was cute but in reality that's too much in one setting. You should try somethings out and observe her behavior. Based on that go deeper or fall back from the idea. This may come across as asking for cheat codes. Judge the girl your with before asking. This is no information you couldn't already have within I week of communication. Perhaps a little listening can go along way. On the 3rd date this guy asked me to write down all my bills cause I wanted to show he can take care of me financially. He was serious. Unfortunately for him I'm an independent women who looks at that as being a women paid for her services. His quick moves and my lack of interest in him made that the last date. I wish you the best! It could easily turn out to be something great.

What Girls Said 46

• I'd just tell him to keep being himself. I fell in love with him and want to keep loving the same man I fell for. I don't want to recreate someone new. On the other hand I'd want to thank him so much for wanting to be the best that he could be for me. I just know that once he's doing everything to make ME happy our relationship would end up one sided and he'd get tired of trying and working so hard. I would say I'd probably write down things that I appreciate in him so he knows what I admire within him... I may write down one thing he could do... PUT A RING ON IT!! but of course that'd be a LONG time down the road! :P

• Well, I would make a detailed list of activities that he and I can do together. I would also be immensely flattered at this. Because then I would know that he actually cares about what I think and he wants me to be happy. It would make me love him that much more.

• Would it be too soon for me to ask my girlfriend this if we have been in a relationship for 2 weeks but have been dating for 1.5 months

• Do you think most girls would like it

• Can't say, all girls are different. But for me, personally, I would love it.

• I would think that, maybe, just maybe, he fucked up some how and is trying to butter me up only to drop a bomb on me in some way, E. G. He emptied the joint bank account or damaged the car or cheated on me etc.

• Nope, I'd rather it was a raw and natural account of two people being together, so that any issues are left uncovered and you get a true understanding of your compatibility with the other person. Working of a list and trying to make everything great would be nice but it wouldn't be realistic, relationships have their ups and downs and those help to build and strengthen the bond.

• i mean, that's really thoughtful for sure. but i don't think that's good, at least to me. i want you to be yourself and see if our relationship and our chemistry can last.

i love for a guy to make an effort for me 'cause all the guys i meet usually don't give two flip LOL but i want it to be natural, so that way i know it's real. i wouldn't want a list being made.

if you were my boyfriend and said that to me, i tbh would think you're a little whipped. . . no offence. intention is good but just keep being yourself, make effort where effort counts but don't go above and beyond.

• That is a great idea if he needed suggestions to make the girl friend happy - sounds like a NICE boyfriend and a GOOD idea!!! Sometimes guys need to know and he would rcv COOL POINTS for being so attentive and thoughtful!!! AND RIGHT she knows what she likes!! Good job good boyfriend!!!

• I would make a list, and it might have a few small things like "picnic" or "hugs", but the last thing on the list in super big letters would be "BE YOURSELF! I love you just the way you are :)" and I'd definitely tell him how happy I was that he cared that much :)

Would you open to him making a list of things you can do to make it the relationship of his dreams?

• I don't think it would be too soon. It shows that you really care, and it's really sweet to do that :)

• It's a sweet gesture, to be sure. Don't know that I'd go through with making an actual list, but I'd definitely appreciate the willingness to put forth the effort into the relationship.

• Thats so sweet. No explanation needed. Thats just, wow.

• I personally think that is awesome as a guy because that just shows you actually care. Girls want a relationship where she will do anything and everything to make it work but it has to come from the other end too. Its a 50/50 situation. Hoped i helped a little, can you answer my recent question?

• In my opinion his intentions are probably really innocent, but in my eyes if someone said that to me it'd freak me out a lil' because of how intense it is.
    Just take the relationship day by day and actually enjoy it instead of trying to live out some list.

• My list to him would be as follows:
    1. Drink coffee with me every morning.
    2. Make me laugh.
    3. Be able to just kiss me whenever we feel passion together without social awkwardness or anything.

These are just a few of my dream guy qualitys and ideas. It's not ideal though. Ill take anyone who respects me but makes us happy together.

• I think i would marry him on the spot. What guy does that? Its so uber sweet! I love meeting men who treat women nice

• Respect, trust, dedication, honesty, humor, sacrifice (love).
    The basics plus his own personal flair.

• I'd appreciate the thought, its very sweet. :)

• I would appreciate that he wanted to do that for me, but I wouldn't make a list. I am with him because of the way he is and I like our relationship the way it is.

• That is a wonderful gesture. Personally I would appreciate that. The fact that you asked her is probably the best thing that was ever asked of her. You're on to something! Creativity like that, good man will get you lots of brownie points. :)

• I would feel really awkward writing out a list. If there's anything that bothered me that much, I would probably feel better talking to him about it at an appropriate time, in an appropriate manner. I would much rather talk through problems like that rather than give him a shopping list of dos and don'ts, y'know? Otherwise, if he's not perfect, that's okay. I can overlook flaws for people I care about. :)

• I would say your trying to hard

• i wouldn't like it because a guy should be himself and be able to already make it the best relationship, it would feel more like the relationship was a have to rather than an i want to thing.

• I would hand him over my long list of suggestions/demands. Seriously, I mean it.

• I would say that's wonderful but make sure you are happy first because you can't make her happy until you are.

• I'd think he's probably a dork who doesn't want to have to challenge himself with being a good date.

• To be honest I rather not make that list because the reasons why I love dating you is because of all the flaws. I rather have flaws than a perfect relationship. It makes it more interesting.

• I would be extremely happy because I just spent 30 minutes trying to get my "man" to show he cares even a little, I was egnored so now I'm sleeping on the couch. Show her you love her, because soooo many of us want that

• I'd say that the best relationships are the most spontaneous ones, where the girl doesn't have to ask him to do something but where he will just offer, or where he will take her out just because he feels like it.

• That's quite sweet

• the best relations just happen with no stupid list... i think so

• i would ask him why and how he got the idea to do that. and i'd appreciate his effort in getting to know me better and wanting to make our relationship better :)

• Hi friends do you like interracial dating- Blackmendating. org - leading dating site for mixed singles- free membership try it today

• More from Girls
    16

What Guys Said 6

• So am I just some kind of Romantic Idiot? I would imagine, if you get to 'Boyfriend/Girlfriend' level, that a guy that really cares, and is invested in the relationship knows what she likes, loves, and what makes her smile!
    When I'm with someone that I REALLY ADORE, I know what she likes, and doesn't, and when she wants Chocolate, or when she is having her period. I talk with her, and LISTEN to what she says.
    I think if I was serious, I wouldn't need a 'list' as is was already understood, and things I did for her, things we had talked about, just sharing, and being close.

• making a checklist for a relationship, just lock her up in a cellar dude, she won't be going anywhere:P what you are doing actually, is the following: ooh dear master, what can i do for you, and she will tell you shut up slave, now get me a coffee and clean the bathroom. you piece of filth. this is the most ridicoulous bs i have ever heared.

• This comment xD lol

• thanks i know im a realist and a comedian:D no serious wtf is this dude thinking, i would sure ask for her signature as well, to make the checklist official. maybe even instal a daily checklist. here is a start:
      07:00 : breakfast on bed for my lady
      07:10: cleaning up the mess, doing dishes
      07:30: programming the tv so she won't miss her favorite shows while working
      07:35 - 16:30 sitting in a corner, with my face turned to the wall waiting for her arrival
      16:30 : giving her a massage and cooking diner for her and her date
      after that, must go sleep on the floor, master told me so.
      Good Luck to you bro, i think you will need it as well;)

• Why change what you are for someone else.. what if she wanted you to be fat or muscular.. what if shed want you to dive off a bridge.. tell me. I know im coming up with the weirdest examples here but really. I dont see a point in changing the way you are.

• That's interesting. I suppose you might as well make the list. If you like or love him you don't want to make him feel bad. It's a sweet gesture and shows that he cares about you. You could also see if he has tried this with other girls if you know of any past gfs of his.

• Dont fix what ain't broke I say : )

• Dude im gonna tell you how it is... that sounds incredibly clingy. Clingy guys to girls are like fat chicks to guys. If you worry about how you're performing in the relationship its going to crash and burn. you're the man and you can get any chick. Take charge and be the leader, your girlfriend should be the one asking this question

• Its not clingy to ask, but I would make a question similar. It does sound clingy, but its the way you worded it, but at least she knows you care about her happiness?