Why enter a relationship when chances are it will not last?

At my age the majority of relationships last a few months then fail and both people involved and sad and depressed. Why would you jump over a hole when there is a high chance you would fall? Why take the risk?

Love is so flippin illogical.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are interested in someone, but feel there are complications to making that relationship work, or worried you'll loose them as a friend then give it some time to think it through. If you are not able to keep looking around, being available to meet anyone else or just keep comparing everyone to them. Maybe it's time to give it a shot. If all your thoughts go back to them, maybe it's worth the risk. Could be the best relationship and last :)

What Girls Said 3

• First: Because of the chance that it won't fail.
    Second: Dating experience. I sort of dated a guy (it was never official because he was already planning to break up with me when he asked me out; he was moving away in a couple of months) that I thought I liked for the dating experience. I'm glad that he broke up with me actually, because I found out that he was a creepy pervert and he sexually assaulted my friend like a month after we broke up. CREEPER ALERT. *Shudders* However, I learned what to look for-and what not to look for-in a guy. Whether the relationship lasts or not, there are still things that can be learned from it.
    :)

• Because there's the chance that you won't fail. And for most that's worth the risk of failing.

• to find one that does last...

What Guys Said 2

• Hardly anyone would be successful in life if they followed your logic.

• Well most women nowadays are not worth a relationship with decent men, so you're really not missing out on anything. Sad to say but the older you get the more you're going to realize that most women are not girlfriend material or wife material, and are only good for sex. Sad but true. Good luck. I hope you eventually find the woman worthy of being a part of your life.