I can never find a guy that has it all?

I have given up and i have decided that if a guy doesent have it all im not intrested. I have tried the good looking guy and i have given the not so goodlooking guy a chance and no one has done anything for me and are jusy assholes. When i lower my criteria or something it goes just as bad if i go for the guy that fits all my criteria. So i have just decided to just not give my time or energy to someone that doesent want to give me everything, like at least want to take me on a date. Does that kinda of guy even exsist? Those that want to date girls and take them out

Most Helpful Guy

• No one on this board get it. If you look you will never find it. Follow the rules in the book.

What Guys Said 8

• Honestly, I think girls are just a bit spoilt. They have too many guys so they get picky. To state you only want someone with eveyrthing is just silly. It assumes that you have everything for a start. You just need to find someone you click with deeply then you can throw that stupid list away lol.

• Rule #1. Throw out these checklists
    - if you're putting restrictions down, many people run the habit of boxing themselves into finding someone that doesn't exist.

Rule #2. Show him that you are interested in him
    - Guys need to know that they are wanted just as much as girls need to know they are wanted. Let him know that you care about him, and he'll do the same.

Rule #3. Stop giving a $#!7
    - Stop letting these things get to your head. Stupid inner monologues start off as minor, infrequent, and innocent but left unchecked will spiral and take ahold of your insecurity and will scare off the guys you're interested in.

• There are millions of guys interested in taking a girl out. You got to show a little interest, its a two way street.

• Maybe its you... and not the guys...

• What do you want from us? no matter how good looking, athletic, nice, smart, or funny we are we are always gonna have our faults in our personalities we are not perfect you know? I could ask the same question and I am pretty sure you would state the same thing.

• Have you ever heard about the term.."give and take?"

• Maybe you can explain to us what exactly is you look for in a guy

What Girls Said 0