How to ask out a girl that I have no interactions with and see her rarely?

I don't know how to come upon this girl and can't just talk to her out of the blue she doesn't know me but I've seen her around and i like to ask her out but dont know really how to go about. HELP

Most Helpful Girl

• Say hi in passing... smile... then work your way up to how are you etc. since you see her around

What Girls Said 2

• Have the same problem... Honestly just talk to her because the guy that I've always made eye contact with for the past year never made a move and we are still in the same situation. It might be hard and uncomfortable but just say hi. You never know, she's probably waiting on it:) Good luck bud.

• Well... if you dont talk to her out of the blue then, how else do expect to talk to her lol... but really, just go talk to her.. let her get to know you a little and vise versa.. then when it feels right just ask her if she'll go out with you lol

• True i see your point but ok i only see her in the halls at school and going from class to class and there's not much time to start a conversation in like 5 minutes to really make an impression right?

• Ask if she'll meet up with u after her last class (or yours) and if she's up for it then when you meet up ask what her fav place to eat is or something and take her there.. ( I know it sounds cheesy, but something like that had worked for me) lol

What Guys Said 2

• I remember the first time I asked a girl out that I didn't know at All. I was at a book store in the mall just looking and I saw her. She was the hottest girl I seen (at the time) and I just went up to her and talked about what book she was buying. And we ended up getting coffee afterward. The key is too think that she doesn't know you and you don't know her either. So if she says no. It's not as awkward. But they rarely say no. If your really confident and attractive. Haha

• Its not my first girlfreind but this one is the first that has been the most difficult to get to

• come up with a quirky joke or a stupid-yet-sauve way to ask her out on a date.