How many dates does it take before you become exclusive?

This question sounds juvenile for my age but im new to dating

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on who you're dating, some people are modest and it will take them a while to have intercourse or get into a serious devoting relationship, while some people want to jump right to it, I also think people who give it some time are keepers, they actually give the time to get to know you better to make sure the both of you are soul mates. Can you tell me what stage you mean by exclusive for me to answer how any dates it takes? Like how many dates does it take to have intercourse or just be really close?

What Girls Said 3

• I think this definitely is up to the people involved. Go on few dates, though, don't make it exclusive after just one.

Try to get a feel for what the other person is like and if you can see yourself with her.

My timeline is when you feel no desire to meet or be with anyone else, that's when you should look at locking this down.

• whenever you're ready, ask her, or tell her "i would really love for you to be my girlfriend"

• whenever we're ready, so it depends.

What Guys Said 2

• I would say as soon as you both have gone on a date or two and show clear romantic attraction to one another.

• So how do i tell her i want to be her bf?

• "I want you to be my girlfriend" and seriously make it in person, preferably at a date, not over text message or phone.

• Really its that simple?

• The 1st. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this lol..

• The first date to be exclusive? I've never heard of that before lol. Do you assume or does the guy bring it up?