I just started seeing this girl and was wondering if im talking to other girls do I have to tell her about it?

Or if she asks me do i just say know even if i am? Im just new to the dating thing

This question sounds juvenile for my age but im new to dating

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you're planning to get serious with this girl you just started seeing then yes telling her would be the respectful thing to do. If it's casual then it really shouldn't matter. You can tell her or don't. If she were to ask then just tell her the truth.

What Girls Said 3

• Be honest... You can't go wrong that way.

• Being friends with other girls is okay, but flirting with them is not. Treat other girls like you would one of your guy friends. :)

• No you don't need to tell her. She's probably talking to other guys anyway. If you become exclusive then you just need to stop, that's all. And if she asks then be honest. You're not committed to one another yet so it's fine.

• Im going to ask her if she's talking to other guys cuz if she is um gone

• So then you shouldn't be asking this question. You're talking to other girls. If she can't talk to other guys then that's hypocritical.

What Guys Said 0