Ok so what do you people think, she goes hot and cold, I like her a lot but she hardly seems to notice me anymore?

Ok so here is the problem. I've been dating this single mother ( in her twenties ) for 1 month, in July, then she went on a vacation back to Poland, visiting her family & friends. In the beginning she was sending text messages, pictures etc.. and suddenly she grew quiet. In the beginning she mostly innitiated our contacts, now it's just me. The day she came back she texted me, that we can't be together. Out of the blue, no reason why etc... I've bin trying to get her to talk but she doesnt, everytime she tells me something different. She didn't block me, still has stuff from me in her appartement and at our work place , she sometimes gives me these glances. She even flirted with me once, but she mostly looks at me when others dont look. I really can't figure her out, i like her a lot but my guts tell me something is going on here. She is very scketchy about this one guy, who is 6 years younger then her, LOL. she needs a grown up men, not a kid acting like he is a tough guy.

Update: With dating i mean we kissed and were intimate, im gonna ignore her now, maybe she will rethink , what can i do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be surprised if she had consumated with someone back home and feeling abit guilty about associating with u later

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• The other comment is right... Just thought I'd pop in and say hi..

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like mixed feeling and she is really confused about herself