Am I desirable man? Would you consider it?

First impression. Forget the other stuff, we meet at a coffee shop you see me reading a bock you never heard of before. Would you talk to me, or walk away?
by the way I look at you and smile with a tender look of sensual appeasement.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i would, a guy smiling is nice to see.. I would go up to you and ask how the book is and what is ot about.. I like reading so there would be a common interest their, plus if im attracted to you (some magnetic field pulling me closer to you) i would trust my gut on it and say Hi 😊

• you already sound like my type of lady. I would gladly spill some juicy details on the either murder mystery or drama or philosophical writings book I would be reading. The rest would our own story and what we make of it.

• Hmm😊
      I like your answer.

• I thought you might of.. Hehe 😏🙈

What Girls Said 10

• If I saw you look at me and smile, there's a good chance I would talk to you. I personally love reading so I would probably ask how the book is and if it's worth picking up a copy later. Plus how else will I ever get to know you if I don't say hi?

• I am too shy and insecure to approach a guy. haha From the photo, you seem cute, yeah, so I'd at least smile back :)

• well what if I then made a not offensive funny looking face to break some ice. How would you react to that?

• lol XD wasn't expecting that. You're clearly a little drunk XD I was more interested about the book though. It would've been nice to meet a guy who likes to read and looks nice haha

• Well Ill be real with you, I do like to read and watch strange videos on youtube. I am only human after all. If it helps I am currently reading a strange book based on an erotic tale of a 16 boy making love to a 39 year old women married to a loveless writer with two dead songs and a distant 4 year old daughter. The story continues as the 16 year old grows to be a writer and so does the 4 year old, the relationship between them gets very complicated and estranged since the mother left her at 4. And left a big hole in her heart.. Its called "A Widow For One Year" written by John Irving.

• I'd smile at you then I'd probably come over to you and ask you about the book, being the bookworm I am. And seem to be cute. ^.^

• A German geophysicist/philosophy figure... you would probably say really? then I would laught no its game of thrones. hehehe.

• I probably wouldn't talk to you if you looked busy. If you're not so busy I might as you about the book you're readying... if the title sounds interesting enough :p

• Well hello there ;) http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/lego.gif
    just kidding but yes you're attractive. you'd be even more so if you didn't have a cup hiding half your face. I probably would go up and talk to you because I don't go in coffee shops, and I never have time to read let alone ask someone what a book is about, BUT if I was to be in a coffee shop, you'd have to talk to me first.

• Oh fuck yes, you're cute. You have a quirk y/weird look to you, I like it

• does that mean you would immediately sit down on my table and start telling me about your day and this fungus on your feet? And I would stand with astonished that you would tell so much without me taking out to dinner. And telling you about my foot fungus...

• Umm.. I've actually never had a fungus on my feet and if I did I wouldn't discuss it on a first date... this is the part where I'd prolly leave without giving you my number

• well me and my non-existent foot fungus would be very sorrow to have never gotten to know you.

• I am shy a so I would look away and refuse to make we contact again lol but you are an attractive guy though so your looks wouldn't turn me away if I was confident.

• my eyes would pierce your very soul, but my smile would allure you to my grasp and then... I would ask you why your staring at me haha. Then have a small laugh about it, and ask if you want to sit down and join me for some coffee or tea. Depending on the time of day.

• Lol I will give you my number, you just saved my life, my hero lol

• and kids... thats how I meet your mother... haha.

• I would smile back and walk away.

• then the lights in the cafe shop would turn off it would get dark, then a spotlight turns on me and your. I get up and start to sing..."baby come back! I need you know more then ever.."

• I don't approach guys but I'd definitely smile back.

• well that makes things awkward now, how are you suppose to get my number?

• what! he totally does. thats what makes his singing so much more soothing.

• Hate to burst your bubble but Unfortunately the accent is nonexistent, lol

• wouldn't talk to you unless you talked to me

What Guys Said 4

• "look of sensual appeasement"

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leqkn9xRcN1qegjjv.gif

• i don't like books LOL

• YESSSS you are super handsome and look even better than Johnny Depp. You are da bomb. What will be tomorrow's question?

• l will be one of those questions involving no answer. Like if a tree falls on a person and no one is around to hear that persons cries for help. Does the person die alone? Or does he become feces from the wolves that are surrounding him... hmm now thats a ponder.

• wow, I am not surprised. Your the fifth horse to troll me on this site this week!

• Damn horses. Someday Gag will get those bastards off of here. And no comment on the Brillopadcircleskirt?
      I thought that was pretty decent work.

• Bock... did you mean book?

• im a little drunk...

• and the answer to your question: girls probably won't approach you unless this coffee shop is at your institute (uni /workplace) or something trustworthy environment.