Really want to have sex?

So my little sister (18) had sex for the first time this weekend. Im happy for her and the guy she did it with was very nice, and i personally really liked him.
Im all for the sex part, she is young and singel so why not. But even if im happy for her i'm kinda jealous. Because she is just happy for the sex and she isn't looking for anything serious, like i am. I wish i could just have sex with a guy and dont expect anything from him. I really want a relationship or at least date a guy before i even think of having sex with him, just because i know my self and i will get my heartbroken. i'm a virgin and i have never had a boyfriend, but im ready for sex, and for that i need a boyfriend. So i dont know what to do, i can never find a guy that i would like to have as a boyfriend or date. I get approach by a lot of guys, so its not my looks, but they dont really do anything for me. They are either very demanding or very pushy or not really that attractive And i dont know if its really my own fault, like i have to high standards or because i expect a guy to do that or do this. And when i see a guy that i really find attractive i never approach them just because i can never come up with anything not very random thing to say to them. So what can i do? for how i see it now im going to be a virgin forever, not that that is a bad thing, but i really want to have sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you're tired of waiting, I'm sure you can find someone to have sex with you. Like the other guy said, it's much easier for a girl to get laid than it is for a guy. I don't think I'd recommend having a one night stand though, especially not with a stranger. You want to be with someone you know/trust at least a little bit. Maybe pick one of your guy friends and see if they'd be willing to be friends with benefits with you. Obviously let him know you're a virgin and make sure you take the proper precautions (pill, condom, that the guy is free of any stds/stis). There really isn't a right choice, you've got to make your own decision on this, just make sure you're smart about it. You DON'T want to get pregnant or catch any diseases.

What Guys Said 5

• "So my little sister (18) had sex for the first time this weekend. Im happy for her and the guy she did it with was very nice, and i personally really liked him."

That's awkward.

At least you have a choice, most guys that are virgins have a tough time. Maybe you need to lower our standards a little bit and open up to people to get to know them better.

• Go out and get banged.
    Sex is like pizza. Even when it's not perfect, it's still pretty good. If you find a better one next time, that's good too.

• stop being so picky. n unless you're ugly the guys who u like will want to have sex with u all guys luv sex. If a half way decent girl walked up to me in the street n asked for sex.. she would'nt have to ask twice haha

• Just get a guy

• You should find a friend with benefits, or a one-night stand to solve your desires. Don't just get into a random relationship with someone and then get all hurt. Instead, go in with the mindset that all you're looking for is sexual satisfaction and don't let yourself get emotionally tied.

What Girls Said 4

• Why do you need a boyfriend? Just ask a friend who you can trust (if you have one). You can also just ask any guy on the streets, but I wouldn't recommend that. It depends if you're fast attached to someone. If that's the case, find a boyfriend. If it's not, any guy'll do.

• I need a boyfriend so i won't get hurt or disapointed. I know i dont NEED one, i know i can get layd if i just asked, but i want my first time, second time etc to be with someone i care about and that cares about me

• Then you need a boyfriend indeed. I'm the same kind of person, but finding a guy who I really want to be in a relationship with is so hard. I totally know how you feel.

• Don't compare yourself to your sister. If you lower you're standards you're just going to be upset about it later. Wait it out. It's not a competition.

• What's respectable is that you want to do it within the vicinity of a relationship. I wish I respected myself enough to do the same (not saying your sister doesn't respect herself or anything! !). So in that area in particular, I'm jealous of YOU. So don't ever forget that. You're doing the right thing for yourself and your emotional future. :)

• Sounds to me that you just want to have sex because your sister did before you. Dont feel rushed, there is plenty of time for sex. It means so much more when you experience sex with someone you love. Just wait until you get into a serious relationship. Do not lower your standards either!