At what age would you settle for 80% of what you want in a person or will you die single if you can't find the right person to marry?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not believe that a person can be 100% what you are looking for, to be very honest 99% of people who get married to one another are most likely not 100% each others perfect idea of what they want, because everyone's idea of this is just not possible. There is a very unlikely chance that the guy or girl that you marry will 100% match up to your expectations, because people are different, people make mistakes. As for that 1% of people that do find their 100% straight off the bat, they will probably end up in divorce as there is no room for improvement, we are humans we love to make things better, and what can you better in an already so called perfect relationship? I would settle for an 80% because then i can spend the rest of my life with that person bettering our relationship making it stronger and stronger every single day, until the end, till death do us part, that will be when my relationship reaches 100% because only then will i know that this person has been what i wanted my whole life, only then i would know how much i loved her, only then would our relationship be 100% complete.

What Girls Said 14

• I would rather die single. I already made that mistake, and I will not do it again. I will only get married again to someone I am 100% into, 100% positive that we belong together forever, and 100% of what I want in a guy. My man I with now I am 100% sure he is my soulmate.

• 80% is good enough for me. I don't demand perfection. everyone is human and we all got flaws. if he's 80% of what I want, he would def make me happy

• I have a very short list of what I want: Someone who is kind & respectful, and who'm I'm moderately attracted to. That being said, I would not settle, because there's really nothing to settle on. There are other things I like, but I don't demand them, they are more like bonuses if a man has them.

• 80%. That's mean that if I had 5 attributes in mind for my dream man, he would have 4 of them. Not bad.

NO ONE is going to have everything you want.

• I don't have an age but I don't expect anyone I be exactly what I want. my dad always said to me "we love people because of somethings, and in spite of others"

• If the other 20% can't easily fixed but the 80% was amazing then yes.

• I don't need a guy to be perfect but settling makes it sound like you don't want to be with that person. I'd rather die alone I guess.

• 80% is fine for me now

• I would marry the one who is 80% of what I want...& learn to fall in love with the rest.

• Any Age. to me 80% is probably the right person,

• 80% at 35, and the percentage would lower as I get older

• Very good question...

• Maybe around 40

• At age 30. 80% isn't bad, it's good

What Guys Said 6

• Someone who's 80% of what you want is a real catch. As long as she doesn't hit any dealbreakers, 80% is fantastic.

• i don't want to marry

• I'll sacrifice 1% at 90, and not a percent more. I will hold down the line of scrimmage until I see deaths doorstep

• Hell I'd consider finding a partner with 40% of what I'm looking for a pretty good deal already.

• Might as well die single if I'm only 80% into her.

• Thats either extreme, or you know exactly what you want and won't settle

• I mean for example, she has 8 attributes out of the 10 you want. What age would accept that or you can not accept 8 out 10 and will die single?

• The more compatible you are, the better you would be at working things out.