Succes rate for relationships started in the late teens or early twenties?

How much chance do you think a couple has to stay together if they started dating that young?
Do you think that people miss out on things if they start a serious relationship that young?

• It'll most likely end
    38% (11)43% (10)40% (21)Vote
  • No reason to think it's too young
    62% (18)57% (13)60% (31)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no yardstick for this. It depends how compatible you are and if you can discuss anything together, be honest and only look to each other. One good indication is to look to the parents.
    If both sets of parents are still together this is a good indication that you will stay together.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Marriages for brides under 20 go really badly, with something like 60%+ divorce rate. Age of men doesn't matter, because it's rarely men seeking a divorce. Women just "fall out of love", which is another way of saying they're just not interested in making it work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a 90-95% chance of ending eventually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Interests change it does depend on how the couple respond to those changes. Probably most wouldn't work out to well, but a few will last.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• my parents met when the were 15/16 and last month was their 13 aniversary

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if they grow together in the relationship it will last, but really. . . Who can say? There are so many variables.

0|1
    0|0