What's the deal? Need a man's opinion?

This guy has been emailing and texting me for 6 months. He came and met me at a mutual friends night out. He stayed til the early hours just cuddling me, didn't try it on. Still message all the time and had a couple of calls. We mention doing stuff but he's never asked me out. What's going on? He's single

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys just have a hard time crossing that line. They have no problem running right to it, but when it comes time to reveal their feelings and tell a woman how they feel, they just can't do it.

What Guys Said 2

• Well madam, it could be that he may still be thinking things over. Have you ever considered asking him out yourself? If so then I would suggest quite possibly doing that if you feel you would like to have relations with him.

Kind regards,

StuttgartGentleman

• Honestly, you're pretty lucky. He seems like a keeper if he actually cuddled with you all night and didn't try anything. I'm not even sure if I could do that, and I'm not as sex crazy as most people. He's probably just nervous or shy.

What Girls Said 0