How to get a girlfriend when none of your friends or you have exposure to women?

So im 20, im working as an engineering coop until Janruary and then going back to school in Boston. My friends and I are all computer science/computer engineering majors and have noooo friends that are girls. I have been totally fine with this until recently when I had this huge urge for a girlfriend. Im doing well, probably because of avoiding women to this point. But I think Im in a safe spot to try it out. I go to the gym 5 days a week, diet, work a full time job making pretty solid money, and spend weekends with friends. But for some reason, recently I cannot fill that void with other things.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Relax bro hahaha

That urge will fill up soon, you should spend more free time on other hobby's or explore new ones. You will meet new people wich includes women. Ones u get to talk to them, you will find out that getting a gf isn't that hard. Finding the right 1 is the hard part and keeping them interested :p

Just relax and explore new things, it will show passion, WOMEN LOVE PASSION XD.
    Some men had their first gf at the age of 31.
    Just keep doing what you are doing and all will be juuuuuuust fine, time will present her.