(wierd question) guys do any of you not only go for stunning women?

I m one of those ''not so pretty'' kind of people...

Most Helpful Guy

• I always think like this: Looks are the first thing what attracts a man into starting a relationship with a girl, but only a good and matching personality make a relationship last.
    I never go for the prettiest girls since personality is everything. I`ve met many women at work, but the most beautifull girls didn`t have the personality which I was attracted to while 1 or 2 other girls which I thought looked cute really stole my heart.
    Don`t be insecure about your looks, the inside is the most important how cheesy this may sound like, all men will agree with me that a great personality beats a perfect body and a stunning face in the long run (in terms of a lovelife and not a sexlife).

What Guys Said 4

• I see appeal in many types of looks of female... I don't only shoot for 8s and above! :-P

• We go for whoever we find attractive. Everyone is attractive to someone out there.

• I am not uber handsome so I don't have the right to be that picky on a girl's looks. You get my drift.

• The same could be asked to girls. People go for what they find attractive but let's be real if you are stunning/really hot you're gonna have more options.

What Girls Said 0