Confused and Single?

Why are men at my age still act like dogs?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the "undoglike" behavior became a trend only in the newer generations born in the 1990s and above, I'm guessing. Even then it's still in the progress of shifting.

Of course, I could be wrong. I don't have enough experience with the 20+ year older generation, especially their dating scene.

My mother did manage to find a new partner when she was around 46 after getting divorced, though. I'm not sure how she did it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• This says more about the type of men you are interacting with than what a man's maturity level should be at any age. My self and those I associate are not "dogs" and as you would think have had only stable long term relationships. You just need to meet better men.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are many nice men about. I don't know specifically what you mean they 'act like dogs'.
    Maybe you are interacting with the wrong kind of man?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are skimming the bottom of the bucket.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because you have a poor opinion of men to start with?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just how men are..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Good question...
    I think it's because they think they still have that option...
    They're going to end up sad and alone.

1|1
    0|0
  • Men at all ages really. I'm sorry you feel this way. I'm in the same 'confused and single' state that you're in, so I don't really know what else to say. But a lot of guys are really awful, but don't give up. Some aren't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry to hear that guys are still like that even at your age. Its terrible. Most guys are dogs but I can assure good ones exist. Just look in other places. An do not go online or to bars. You will find agood one.

0|1
    0|0
  • And thats the reason why i chose to be single at my age..

0|0
    0|0