Do guys like girls that are nice and kind?

Well I received a nice compliment today, my guy friend said "Just your kindness alone is what makes you beautiful" Lol. Then this player guy whom I stopped talking to said to my other friends that he loves how nice I am and other players I ditched said they love how nice I am.

So even bad boys like the nice girls lol, but it's probably cause they feel like they can manipulate the nice girls, but anyways lol, why do guys like nice girls? Even the bad boys? Is that true that kindness alone makes the girl more attractive? Thank you! :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• 1. Yes everyone likes nice and kind girls
    2. There are those lot of people who think nice and kind girls are easier to manipulate and they are seldom wrong there - it's just a matter of convincing her about their 'genuineness'
    3. Whichever way it goes yes nice and kind girls are found to be attractive
    4. That with an exception of her own guy or those who really care for her who are concerned about her nice and kind nature leading to her being fooled &/or manipulated :-)

• You hit the nail right on the head. The kindness alone makes the girl more attractive. Definitely.

• Yeah, all the women I've fallen for have been really kind, caring, good-hearted people. I think good-heartedness is the number one thing I look for in a partner, actually.

• I like nice girls cause they have a great personality.. Yes, kindness makes a girl attractive

• Nice in personality
    But mean in the bedroom!
    Favorite personality combo ;)

• Kindness is a wonderful quality. It definitely adds to a woman's femininity.

• I like girls who are friendly to who deserve it.

• True! You can't be a doormat, even nice girls need to stand their ground. Lol, thanks for commenting! :))

• I'm glad it did. You'll find the right guy.

• I hope my friend! :))

• Take the first guy who said you are kind
    He loves you right?
    Compliments like this means that there is love
    This is my opinion

• Lol, yeah he's sweet, but... I still have to watch even with him, cause he seems to be too "smooth" he seems to be a player too, but only time will tell. Thank you for commenting! :))

• Your welcome

• meh, i say players say that to just get you in bed lol. trust me, i know when im in player mode, i can just say whatever to make that girl feel nice.

but kindness is very important.. and if you show kindness to a man, we will appreciate it very very much, and hence it does make you a beautiful person to us.

• Kindness DOES make you *more* attractive.
    But there has to be something to catch our eye before we get to know how kind you are or not, you get me? :)

Yeah, stay away from the player, his fakery will not end well.

• Oh yeah, I will definitely stay away from the player haha. Yeah I can see that :) Thanks for commenting! :))

• Yes we like nice girls... But not WAY too nice.

• I love nice girls, those kind of girls are irresistible to me.

• if a women is caring and treats u like a man marry her the moment u find her <3

• Lol, I will be sure to do that. When I come across a woman that makes me feel like a man, I am gonna hop on that for sure. Thanks broooo. Hahahaha.

• well my opinion was for general i mean for the guys :P

What Girls Said 1

• That's what girls in this generation need to understand. BE NICE. Teens my age are so mean to others. It's rude and makes me sick.

• Awww :( Well a lot of teenagers aren't nice, I know when I was high school, I felt very out of place, cause a lot fo the girls were cruel and so were the boys, so teenagers in general are mean, it's when they gain maturity and life experience and that is when they become a little nicer, haha. Thanks for commenting! Be glad that you are a nice teen, you're different from the rest and that's a good thing girl! :)

• Girls are bitches sweetie... trust me! That is why I have more guy friends than girl friends cause girls have no reason and they'll be rude to you. I am the type of person that loves everyone and wants to be everyones friend, weather you are a guy or a girl or whatever! But girls always hate me and they give no reason why, it always baffles me and it will still baffle me, but all I can think of is the reason girls are mean to other girls is because they are jealous of you, cause why else would you not like someone? And as far as the guy situation if your own guy friends are telling you that you are too good for certain guys then your guy friends have a crush on you or like you a lot so they want you to themselves lol. That's what I learned by that, very rarely a guy says to not date a certain guy because they want to "protect" you. Most of the time it's because they like and they want you. Lol. But stay a nice, sweet girl! Don't let those losers change you girly! :)