A question for the ladies ---?

I'm seriously considering plastic surgery on my nose, lips and a facelift. My question is would you ladies be turned off or be less inclined to date if you knew or found out a potential boyfriend (me in this case) had plastic surgery or no.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like judging people based on their past so I would let it slide, but also I would closely look at how you portray yourself after the surgery. If you're still having major problems with your sense of self-worth, it's a sign to run.
    But no, I wouldn't consider it a turn off. It's your own body. I wouldn't like my partner to do surgery though while I would be with him.

• don't do it, you'll look like a freak
    guys can't pull off the plastic surgery look, besides u don't need it

• ya prob would never date you if I knew... HOWEVER if you are truly unhappy with how you look and this would ease your unrest, then yes go for it. If it will truly make you happy even year down the road... then yes. But dont rush into major surgery like this. God made you what He thought was best... just saying your not bad looking at all.

• I wouldn't have a relationship with you. It's purely to fix your insecurities, so it's a major turn off.

• Can I just add, your children will have some serious questions about their image. The first standards of beauty are set at home.

• I wouldn't care, I mean I've considered a nose job myself. but honestly, don't bother with the lips and facelift, girls don't see a difference. If u really want to do it, get a good surgeon so u don't end up looking like Jocelyn wildenstein.

• I wouldn't do it you might regret it later if the results dont come out like you want them to just be your self but if you feel like to you want change because of the way you look then go for it

• Found out? Gitl can see it right from looking at yoir face. Its noticeable.
    I dont think its necessary, and its silly because you are taking a risk. You might die in the surgety and the surgery might fail.

What Guys Said 0