Is a girl who hasn't kissed anyone or had sex at age of 18 embarassing?

Yeah Im 18, almost 19. No kissing, no dating, no sex. Just been bullied for 9 years and then depressed for 3 years. Needless to say Im quite insecure and I feel like Im pathetic.

I feel like I must be the uglies girl ever. I say that I dont care, but it does bother me. I dont know much about dating or guys.
And Im wondering if guys care if girl is really inexperienced? Should I tell a guy Im virgin or lie that Im more experienced? How can I attract guys? Where could I even find a man who would date a monster D:

• Yeah it's quite pathetic
  • It doesn't matter

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to hear about the bullying... that is shit
    You are who you are now.

no kissing , sex etc is no biggy really, a nice lad will help you through all of this and keep you smiling after... good luck. and font panic

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah it's quite pathetic. No just kidding. I had my first kiss at 20. I'm a late bloomer. It's all good. When you get older you'll realise no body gives a shit. No one at 25 is going say: "Oh you only got your kiss at 18? You must be a loser then! I got mine when I was 17 and 3 months!"

• Virgin/inexperienced females, irrespective of age (usually until mid-30s) are never judged negatively. In fact, they are praised and lauded for not 'giving it away' easily. Its just the men who are labeled 'losers', 'pussies', etc. for being virgin or inexperienced, irrespective of the reason. So you don't really have to be concerned about it, because you're a girl.

• That isn't true. Virgin females are also labeled. People think they are super antisocial, too picky and hard to gwt, feminists, misandrists etc.

• I dont know, maybe you are right but its a thing with both genders. Guys ridicule virgin guys and girls label virgin girls too

• Well... I suppose only girls label virgin girls, but both guys and girls label virgin guys. These days, girls (virgin or not) say that they prefer 'experienced' guys a lot more than virgin guys.

• I'll answer this question with a question of my own. Is a guy who hasn't kissed anyone or had sex at age of 18 embarrassing? However you choose to answer this question is the answer to your own.

• What is the point of this? I dont think guy who is 18 and inexoerienced is pathetic. I dont think girls wjo are inexperienced are pathetic either. But its what I feel about myself and I was concerned what other people, mostly other guys think because obviously I can't read minds.

• "I dont think guy who is 18 and inexoerienced is pathetic. I dont think girls wjo are inexperienced are pathetic either"

That was the whole point. Everyone else has the same opinion of you that you do of them. If someone else asked this question, the answer you'd give is "no, I don't find it pathetic at all", which is the answer we're all giving you. So if you don't think it's embarrassing for other people to be in your situation then it certainly isn't embarrassing.

• Welll yeah. I think you are right. But I know nothing about guys and thats why I didn't know if they like it or not :/
      And I dont mean those guys who search for a virgin. I refuse to date a man who wants me only because Im a virgin.

• My opinion is that some guys like the girl who has never been kissed and still virgin

• My girlfriend is in her late 30s and is a virgin. I'm the first man she's ever kissed. So... You're perfectly fine, especially at your age!

• It's not pathetic but I feel the same as you. I am 21 and am in the same boat as you! Got them ugly feels.

• There should be an option like "it's okay and would actually like it"

• Well I was only worried if its embarassed and didn't think its something people really like. :D

• That's mostly for guys that get that sort of heat. It's definitely the opposite for girls.

• no one can tell if you don't show us what you loo like but I would want a girl that hasn't had a date because we would have more in common

• Dude, I am 20 and still a virgin.

This is me:
    http://www.mylol.com/profil_view.asp?uid=1541939

What Girls Said 11

• My dear, I'm 22 and in the same position. Well, I technically had my first kiss about a week ago actually, but immediately afterwards I realized that I felt absolutely nothing for the guy, and I just wanted to throw up because of it, so I don't think it should even count, haha
    But please don't fret. There's absolutely nothing wrong with you. You just haven't found anyone you're compatible with yet. And neither have I. We're both so young, we have plenty of time. You're not a monster. I know it's hard sometimes, believe me. I suffer from anxiety, and I deal with depression as well, but you've gotta keep your chin up, and focus on yourself. Make your life great, do things you want to do, experience new things, meet new people, and eventually some guy will come into your life and you'll suddenly find yourself struggling to remember what life was like before he was there. Haha, I know that sounds totally cheesy and lame, but it's true!
    Feel free to message me ANYTIME if you ever want to talk or vent or whatever :)

• That's very true, more inexperienced girls are often judged for being a "prude" and stuff like that. But honestly, and I can't stress this enough, any guy worth being with WILL NOT CARE. One of my good friends (she just turned 21) was completely inexperienced (not to mention dealing with anxiety, awkwardness, and depression) until she met her current boyfriend almost a year ago at school. He's a great guy - attractive, funny, kind - and you can see how much he respects her. It makes me happy and hopeful. If she can do it, you and I can as well.

• Yeah. I guess I just have to wait. Im just worried if Im doinf something wrong that makes guys avoid me or something.
      But its nice to know Im not alone, that other pwople think same way. I've always though I was a freak. But when I hear someone else is in the same situatiin, I dont see anything wrong with them. Problem is always me myself. But I guess I should just stop worrying. :) thanks

• Guys like virgins. I'm almost 17, and I'm still a virgin. I honestly am not too worried about it, but wait in about another year or two you will not be a virgin, I can guarantee it. OH! AND ACT LIKE YOU'RE PERFECT BUT DON'T BE COCKY, GUYS WILL LIKE THAT CONFIDENCE MORE. Work it.

www.reactiongifs.com/.../fabulous.gif

• What girl please... I lost my virginity to the guy I am engaged to.. been with him for 6 years now.. most guy dont care hell they are happy that you are a virgin... You are perfect!!! dont listen to anyone else... I wish I was still a virgin so I could lose it on my wedding day... its such a special thing to give the guy your in love with and spend the rest of your life with... I always say to my fiance he is the ebst I ever had... because he is the only guy I have ever had sex with... Its AWESOME YOU ARE UNTOUCHED!!!

• Its not asesome I think. It doesn't make me any better. I dont think that virginity is a thing to "give" to a guy or that its special. :/

• oh well if your really worried about it... go to a club and screw the first guy that hits on you then you won't have to worry about saying i've never had sex with anyone.

• I lost my virginity at fourteen and I don't feel especially experienced. Losing it early is something I wanted to do and I still don't regret it, but just because you've dated one or two guys doesn't mean that all your next boyfriends come twirling in your face. There can be years between finding another, and for it to only last a month or two.
    Of you're feeling brave, go to parties, birthdays, weddings, clubs, classes or sports. Be open minded, confident. You'll get there.

• It may not feel like it now but 18 is very young. A lot of life will happen to you over the next few years so don't be hard on yourself. Go at your own pace and everything will fall together.

• no wait till marrage itll be more special

• Personally, I would rephrase this to "wait until you find the definite right guy, it will be more special." Sex with the guy meant for you will be special whether it's before or after marriage.

• Considering most are whores. Id say its great.

• These days it's refreshing to find someone who hasn't been with others, I'm sure there will be people out there who find that a very attracting feature :)

• 18 is a young age so no

• No way! you still got so many years to come :D

• if the guy is worth dating, he won't care that you're inexperienced. you're totally fine, i promise you. a TON of people dont date or kiss until theyre 20!! it doesn't mean you're ugly at all. it means you haven't found the right person yet, and thats totally okay. you have a ton of time to find someone to kiss and date. i know you wanna feel like you fit in, and know how it is, but don't rush it. i know love will find you. <3 be positive. you're still very young. try to put it in perspective. you'll probably live until you're at least 60 years old. you have at least 40 more years to live!! you have sooo much time. don't stress about it :) itll all come naturally.