Tall Girls - Do you mind it if a guy is shorter than you?

I'm a 19yr-old guy but I am only 4'10". Every girl I know is taller than I am.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg that's just too short for me :x I'm 5'11 so it'd just be hilarious tbh

• You must be the exception or it must be different where you live. Girls your height around here like short guys.

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't mind dating you. But I'm not tall, so sorry. I'm 4'11. So we'd be about the same height. I had a crush before on a guy who was 5' 2 but he had a tall girl fetish, and only like girls like 5' 7 and taller. I was nowhere near that height so he wasn't really attracted to me. I always wondered why some short guys seem to obsess over tall women. I guess it's the same as some girls who obsess over tall men. Some people just find tall people more desirable. It's their preference, so nothing we can do about it. :)

• I like most if not all types of girls (including height), but maybe those short guys are like me where mostly tall girls like them.

• @Red_Dragon, maybe. But he clearly stated that he only dated tall girls. The shortest girl he was ever with was 5' 5, and he said she was not tall enough. So he changed his "requirement" to 5' 7. I told him to get one of those "you must be this tall to mount this ride" signs haha :P

• No I'm not talking about him I'm talking about the "some short guys" people. Hahahahahahaha at the sign. That's funny. I've never thought of that. I might have to come up with one of those just for kicks. I like girls of all height, but it would be funny. 😃

• I'm not tall, but I'm half a foot taller than you. Truth be told, I personally do not like to date a guy shorter than me... All of my boyfriends have been short though (like my height or an inch or two taller) and I think it's just been a coincidence. HOWEVER. If I was really into a guy's personality and he was cute and I really liked him, the whole height thing wouldn't matter that much. I'd probably get over it. Although a shorter guy isn't what I'd go for right off the bat. Sorry :(

• Personally... yes I do :/

I'm sorry darlin'. I'm a bit of a bigger girl and it really would look like big and little together. I'm 5ft 5, and if I put heels on 5ft 10. Me thinks the difference is a little too large.

• Are you a little person?

• I'm barely 5" and I'll date anyone taller than.

• I'm 5'4" I probably wouldn't date anyone shorter than 5'2"

What Guys Said 3

• I'm 5'3 and more tall girls like me than short girls. I'm talking 5'8+. The really short ones from my experience typically would rather be with a average or tall guy.

• this should be interesting...

• good luck mate. When it comes to height, women are generally the most insecure creatures you will ever see. Dating a guy shorter than them is like the end of the world

• if you're short, you can get women.. but your pool of women is smaller than the pool that tall men get to date from. You are fighting for whatever is left

• Or I'm fighting for the open girls who don't care about height. I like those. I can't stand shallow girls. And I guess I'm getting the tall girls since taller guys don't want them.