Girls, do you get anything out of sending nude pictures to a guy?

Or is it kinda just for the guys benefit.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't personally do this because one, I don't want to, and two, those pictures could be shown to others & put all over the internet. I mean, just look at what happened to Jennifer Lawrence for having nude pics of herself, a hacker stole her pics & put them on the internet. Now she will never get those back, I feel terrible for her.

What Girls Said 6

• When I did it the first couple of times (with the same guy), I was a bit nervous but also excited. But after a while, it wasn't as exciting. It gets boring.

• iv never sent out a nude in my life. most iv done is lingerie.

• No I don't do it myself!

• Well I've never ever do this. Its not about him. Its about the net!!! Maybe he lost his cellphone or someone try to hack him then things may go ugly.
    I think its really risky!!!

• I like it if he likes it.

• Kinda just do it for the guys benefit and my own since I usually get a confidence boost. I have been paid by people I have met on online games though

What Guys Said 1

• im sure they do, sexting goes both ways lol.