Guys at what age do you think you will be ready to settle down?

And by settle down do you mean ask a woman to marry you or be married by? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably in my 40s. I know that sounds funny, but I'm not kidding. I've been told that I am a very attractive guy... but, in my opinion, I have a boring personality and can't keep women interested.

As a result, I am still a virgin. I have never dated. I have never had a girlfriend (unless you want to count the 5th and 6th grade). I have never kissed anyone.

I believe that before settling down with someone, it is important to date around and see what your type is and see what you are compatible with... what you like and dislike, etc.

Since I have never dated, I wouldn't feel comfortable settling down right now until I have dated around a little to see what's out there.

What Guys Said 8

• I wouldn't mind settling down fairly soon, probably in a couple years (I'm 21), however, I am somewhat afraid of marriage and still have no interest in children. Basically depends on when a good girl comes around :)

• honestly, maybe like 29. still to much st00pid shit i need/want to do hahaa :D

• I'm hoping to be married in the middle of college some time. But I feel a sort of desperation because I really want to meet my future wife in high school and I'm a senior.

• Right now if she doesn't mind living under a bridge with me and my pet brick inna box!

But seriously I'd probably be ready in around 5 years probably. So around 28 years old.

• I was at 25, but got married at 29 :)

• My girlfriend and I are planning on getting married, and though we are in our mid 30s, each of us is in our first relationship.

• I will settle down with my adopted son at 35

• i never want to. settling down is not for me. i feel divorced already cause of what my mom put us all through

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 29, & I'm ready to settle down. I would have been ready to settle down sooner, but I was celibate, & didn't think I want to get married or have any romantic relationship. I now realize I really desire that, & hope to get married & have companionship.

• Where you celibate your entire life up until now or recently? What made you change your mind?

• @Sinister - I decided to be celibate in my early 20's. I'm introverted & really thought at the time that was the best choice for me. But over the years, I've really started to desire companionship, & now I realize celibacy is not for me. I recently (within the last year) decided I wanted to get married.