Do women Like guys with Pot bellies who are doing their best to not have pot bellies?

Guys who try their best to exercise and eat right but because of genes they can't get rid of it.

It's not like they're not trying.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pot belly? Do you mean like not a flat stomach but just a tiny little belly that's kinda noticeable but kinda not at the same time? If that makes sense xD. That's what I have. I'm not flat. But I wouldn't care if you had a tiny belly. Nothing too big or whatever :)

What Girls Said 1

• I'm dating a guy who's really big on top. I think it's fine. He carries himself really well for what he weighs. I don't know. I don't mind. He has a little belly, but I do too so it kind of works out just fine.

What Guys Said 1

• I am kind of like that. My body is so retarded it stores all my fat in my torso. There's like no fat in my arms and legs it's so dumb.