What do I do about this guy? HELP?

So i "met" this guy on instagram, we liked each others pics and then he messaged me. its been about 4 weeks and we still haven't met in person. i know he is who he says because we snapchat all the time. But we text and snapchat at the same time everyday and if i don't text him for one day he asks me whats wrong.. ngl i kinda like that. we always talk about meeting and going to horror nights or stuff like that together, but with our schedules we just haven't had the time to hang out. we will for sure meet soon, but what should we do for the first time meeting? see a movie? i think i might really like him but I've never been in a relationship before.. what do i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just relax and BE YOURSELF! because obviously it's working for you! I feel like a movie wouldn't be the best since you guys wouldn't be really talking during the movie. But that's just my opinion best of luck

• what do you think would be a good thing to do besides the movie? i want to make a suggestion and just let us meet already but I'm stuck on what to do!

• Villa34

• Feel free to message me for any type of advice :)

What Guys Said 3

• Chillllllll. It really doesn't matter what you do, as long as you do it together, and as long as it's something you're both comfortable doing. Don't take the dude dancing if he hates dancing. Hell just grab coffee or something. or if you're super young, which I wouldn't be surprised based on the whole first relationship thing, maybe it would be best to just go the movie route.

• so im 18 not too young lol what would you want to do if you hadn't met the girl you're talking to yet?

• It honestly depends on the person. I'm a huge music person, so I've asked a few girls to just come along to a concert with me when I couldn't' find anyone else. I always have a great time because I love the band anyways, and if the girl works out, bonus. It's easy if you do something you like personally though because if you're having a good time, it is contagious and will rub off on them.

• go to a place where you can talk all the time to know each others.. you must take care of your look.. you kust be so beautiful in the first date.. cuz the first impression will extend for a long time..

• he's already seen the worst of me on snapchat.. what kind of place would you go?

• ex. restaurant , park , at sea beach or go for walking..
      but also you must be so so so beautiful.. and make difference between chating on internet and the real life..
      make him looks forward to seeing you in the real life not only on Internet.. ok?

• no offence but first date should always be a dinner

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah see a movie together hopefully this guy doesn't treat you wrong!

• Traditional dinner you you can talk and then dinner if your up for it !

• you would you pay for yourself still right?