Got set up with this girl and she broke my heart telling me after I met her mom and got her approval that I was just going to be her backup bf?

How can i get over this? I feel so emasculated

Most Helpful Girl

• Realize she wasn't worth the time, and still isn't worth the time, to even think about. You shouldn't feel emasculated, just focus on being happy in this moment. Always try to be happy in this moment. Don't think about the past or the future, think about this moment. Don't let thoughts of her ruin this moment.

• Thanks man.. I really appreciate that

• We only have one life and I've lived half of it.. My biggest fear us to die alone

• Not all women have a problem with how you look, that's your own perception. That's what you gotta work on. And you aren't dead yet, so you still have time. Don't get mixed up in what you think women like and what you think will happen to you in the future. For as many woman there are means there are as many different preferences and someone out there who finds you perfect for them. Don't give up that hope just because you think you passed an age limit. There have been couples who have found each other "late in the game." Please don't let the hope die out inside of you.

What Girls Said 2

• Just bang her and be her backup lol don't take it personal she's just a bitch. You can do your own thing while she does hers.

• Just find someone else and be careful some girls like to play with boys who are gullable

• Its not easy to find someone. You have to be good looking to find soneone

• Then how come i didn't get a gf til 34

• You didn't get a girlfriend til you were 34 because you're being a puss. Now stop it. Seriously, bang her.

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell her you are backup for nobody. Kick her to the curb. Gain some confidence and life will get better.