What to do.. why does everything has to be hard?

I'm 23 and never been in a relationship the guys I go for are all jerks. There seems to be no decent guys out there, also the guys I go for tend to always friend zone me for some reason. This guy I fell for blocked me on facebook, but deep down I think he loves me because his the only guy that has told me that and we've been friends for years, but that didn't stop him from hooking up with other girls. I have no luck, my love life seems to be going downhill :-(

Most Helpful Guy

• You fall for the wrong guys then, not really anybody fault.

What Guys Said 3

• It's because you're thinking too much about it. Just relax, go out, socialize, meet people, have fun. There ARE decent guys out there, you just have to keep meeting people. No use getting down on yourself.

• Don't worry about it just keep trying, plenty more fish in the sea. It's only a matter of time. No retreat, no surrender, no defeat. For the emperor ! ect. . .

"all guys are the same" This is not true

• Never had luck eighter had girls fall in love with me but it never worked out mainly because both where long distance because apparently the only girls that fit me are far away :(.

Keep on hoping though one day we are going to find them ^^.

What Girls Said 1

• You might not be lookong in the right places hun. He might've blocked you because he didn't want to ruin your friendship. Since you said he friend zoned you maybe he's afraid that if it doesn't work out as a couple there's no way you'll be friends like before.