What does butter face mean? Why did he call me that?

Im 15, I talked to a guy and he told me he didn't like me. I found out he had a girlfriend. But she was skinny n ugly. She had no boobs, she was flat and she was old, she was 17. I dont understand y a 16 year old guy would prefer to be with a skinny, flat chested girl, if a younger girl with C cups boobs asked him out. He said he didn't like me n to leave him alone. His friend told me I was a butter face anyway. What does that mean? Is he calling me fat? I have curves, unlike the skinny ugly girl friend, but im not fat.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means everything looks good but her face hence the saying butter face... It means he's an Ass and you can do better

What Guys Said 10

• Basically this.
    https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5221049344/h93C764DD/

Sorry if that hurt your feelings but you asked.

• " she is skinny n ugly, no boobs, flat and she is old. . . . she is 17."

I had to laugh at that I hope you realize in just 2 short years you will be 17 I hope your not going to consider yourself old either. Just because you have bigger boobs doesn't make you hotter than his girlfriend. By your attitude towards the girlfriend you don't even know you don't sound very hot personality wise either. Stop hating, he doesn't want you, someone else will get over the rejection and move on.

• butter face? it means that you are attractive except for your face. essentially it's but-her-face (butter face).

• everything about your body is hot "but your face" butterface = but her face. get it?

• But y is he with the skinny ugly girl? At least I have boobs. Im a C cup n still growing. She is ugly everywhere. I thought guys liked sexy bodies.

• its probably just what he is attracted to. attraction isn't a choice.

• Oh man you're a c cup and she's flat? What a nutcase he should of dated you instead.

media.rumbacaracas.com/.../2.jpg

Its means you have a good body but an ugly face.

• Thank u. Thats what I said. Y would he be with her if he has the chance to be with a woman body? She looks like a boy. At least I have big boobs that are still growing n a nice butt. she's skinny n ugly.

• Not that bright too I might add.

• oh its dat stupid liberal. I hate him. I didn't no that was Jon Stewart, my parents he's a stupid liberal who hates America.

• Because he's a dickass and you should care less.

Also you might be overusing makeup, try not using it.

• It means the body is hot but her face (butterface) is not.

• So wood u rather be with me, a sexy body, or with the skiny girl. She is skinny. She has no boobs. I have C cups n still growing. Y would any guy want that?

• I'd pick the one who put out.

• Rofl! At the opinion guy

• Your mug is beat.

• It means he is a jerk and doesn't deserve your attention

What Girls Said 5

• Did you google it? That's really mean they said that about you. It's a woman having a nice body but an unattractive face. But bashing his girlfriend doesn't help anyone. You sound like you have a tad bit low self esteem went through puberty early got assests and thought that'd make you the beez-knees, but at the end of the day it doesn't. He has his type, he likes his girlfriend, his friend was insulting. You're not getting the guy so just move on. Maybe you'll learn that after highschool.

• Just because a woman is thin and has small boobs doesn't make her ugly. That's rude. And if he has a girlfriend obviously he likes her and doesn't want you anyway.

A butter face means he things you might have a good body but not facially attractive.

• But she is ugly. So y wood he want her instead? I have the body of a woman. She doesnt. y would he want that?

• LOL I'm naturally thin and a 34B and I'm pretty sure I'm still a woman. Thin body types are still attractive. You sound extremely immature and petty so that's probably why he doesn't want you coupled with the fact that he's already in a relationship with someone else regardless of the fact if YOU think she is unattractive, he obviously doesn't think so. You can't just swoop in and try to steal someone's boyfriend. He also probably loves her for more than just her body.

• @Asker

Hopefully, you grow out of this phase you're in

• It means "Damn that body is smokin'... but her face /: "

Ps you sound catty as hell, so he dodged a bullet anyway. Why would he leave his gf for you? And why are you attacking her when from what I can tell you never interacted with her. You're not mature enough to be dating anyone.

• Beacase she's flat n ugly. she's so skinny. y would he pass up a chance to be with a girl who has a woman body? His girlfriend has a boy body. Y does he like her so much?

• No she's ugly. At least I have a nice body. she's just plain ugly, ugly face ugly body ugly n skinny. Y would he want that?

• Maybe he likes girls who are nice? Maybe she's his type and you're not. You're not the authority on what is beautiful to him.

• Not all relationships depend on looks.

Butterface, everything is good, but her face.

• you sound so superficial honey sorry :( it's not about looks all the time not about the boobs not about the face not about the curves , he likes her end of the story !
    good luck finding someone who will like you for WHO you are NOT your boobs