BOOGER EATER!

This guy I have been with for 6 months picks his nose...then eats it. It grosses me out & I hesitate to kiss him. I want to confront him about it but...what the hell do I say?

Updates:
well he's really amazing. he is athletic, romantic and gets along with my family really well. thanks for your comment

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. I'm seriously impressed your still dating somebody that does that.

I would just tell him straight to cut it out. That's not even remotely socially acceptable.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well he's reallly amazing. he is atheletic, romantic and gets along with my family really well. thanks for your comment

What Guys Said 1

• normally, I think "confront" is too strong a word to describe discussing problems with people you care for.

but in some cases, it's best to be blunt, direct and a little confrontive. and a grown man eating his boogers in public is one such case. so try this:

"i really like you. but eating your boogers is grossing me out. please cut it out so I can respect you as an adult. thanks."

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks a lot for your comment. I honestly don't think he realizes when he's even doing it...

ill be sure to be as respecful as I can. it is a touchy subject. thanks again

• Be direct, but use the praise-criticism-praise method if you're worried about him taking it too personally.

What Girls Said 1

• gross...confront him or dump him...its a very nasty and immature thing to do...ur dating a guy not a 5 year old...lmaoo

0|0
    0|0