Take a guess? How many would date you right now?

If you fall under my category then it would be like this...img.ifcdn.com/.../...71d24bed321d46117f2d4a6_1.jpg

0|0
22|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha probably just the one. My current boyfriend isn't complaining. I think I'll keep him. And I'm pretty sure he's the only one :p

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• A few, perhaps.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys are just as shy to a girl as we are to them... so we never get the courage to ask anyone out and we miss that opportunity... but to answer your question not too many

0|1
    0|0
  • The poor guy who is saddled down with me already and probably no one else haha.

1|2
    0|0
  • A lot, but I have a boyfriend now so no dating for me :< It's really funny how popular I am with guys being the person I am.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I fall under the same category pretty much. lol. Preferred that way since I have a man, hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • Why are everyone saying 0? I think you guys are being hard in yourself. My god... I'd have a lot ti be honest... not bragging... just sayin :$

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol Team forever aloneee.

1|1
    0|0
  • None. I'm overweight. I'm crushing but I don't think he will like me back...

0|1
    0|0
  • Here on GAG or just in general

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably 0.

0|1
    0|0
  • At this moment, probably 0.. I fall under your category lol

0|1
    0|0
  • uhmm id say 2.. maybe 3. thats a lot. too bad it can't be at the moment

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably 0 would date me at the moment. In the past, 2 did want to.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't believe that 0... or have you just broken a lot of boys' hearts cause you turned them down? xD

• 0 because I am fat so guys aren't attracted to me :( I don't like my face either, but I've been told that's nice lol.
      Never broken any hearts XD

• Oops I lied, I don't think I broke his heart, but he definitely was a bit sad.

• 0 Nope Nopity Nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I'm in the nobody category too. It's lonely at the bottom.

0|1
    0|0
  • No idea... I am not them... hahahahaha I like the guy I have been with why look elsewhere...

0|1
    0|0
  • This one dude I got to school with but he's not my type :o

0|1
    0|0
  • I know of at least one guy who definitely wants me at this point in time, but he's chasing his own tail there because it's not a mutual attraction. However, slightly uncertain but maybe 25% positive the guy i have a crush on would date me if he was available.

so...1 1/2?

0|1
    0|0
    • Rofl got it all the way sciences huh? but c'mon! give the guy a chance!

• Honestly idk. Guys don't date me

0|1
    0|0
    • Are you sure? Or the "guy" you like don't/won't date you? Pretty sure there's a lot out there.

• I don't know honestly but guys hardly ask me out

• Won't date me

• I think I see me in that photo

0|1
    0|0
  • Three guys have asked me out recently so them for sure, my guy friend likes me so probably him too.

Unfortunately, no one I like :/

0|1
    0|0
    • And I bet there's girls that like you in secret :O

• Show All
    • C'mon! give the guys a chance :((

• I have my reasons. One tried to get sexual on our first (and only) date... one isn't very bright... and one is stalkery. I don't necessarily pull good ones haha

What Guys Said 11

• How many people in the world? How many girls in the world? How many people in my country? How many girls in my country? etc. O. o

0|1
    0|0
    • Rofl you gonna catch some std with that many people.

• I just don't understand the question. Are you saying how many people show interest in me? A good number. Multiple girls in my on campus classes.

• I thinking about this many...
    memecrunch.com/.../image.png?w=419&c=1

1|1
    0|0
  • None that I know of other than my girl :)
    But I don't have any real interest in other women beyond looking at them. So I tend to just have fun and say whatever the hell I feel like saying to them and watch the reaction.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 Maybe... I think people are being harsh on themselves.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guarantee it's zero

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no clue. Someone (anonymous) on here said they wanted to "do me" before their question got deleted (Thanks Moderators, your off my Christmas list). I work too much to get noticed by many women. I guess I'm not really interested in dating anyway. I either want the fast your hot, i'm hot let's rock or the slow friendship that develops naturally into something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no idea. I would say that the number is relatively low at this point

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Exactly zero.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would say one, that would be left hand

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really looking to date right now. Firstly, women don't really 'like' me as anything more than a friend, for some unknown reason. Secondly, I have lost interest in women due to the same reason and don't really approach them.

0|1
    0|0