how big an age gap would you consider?

I am 43 but still youngster at heart.
in the summer, twice I was chatted up by a girl 17 years younger. Both were not bothered by age gap but I am still married ( for now) so have not, but would like to have, pursued one of them.

What is the biggest age gap you would be prepared to accept when considering a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• I go by the half your age plus seven for the youngest, and your age minus seven times two for the oldest :)

• Ok!! So just a bit young then!

• thanks for MH :)

• No problem!! Thank u! Ye wee stunner!!

What Girls Said 8

• Right now? 6 years.

• Hm, two or three years younger to 5 years older.

• 10 years older than me and nobody younger than me.

Honestly, I think that if the person you are dating is old enough to be your child then it's wrong. That's just my opinion though so do you're thang...~

• Although people have kids by 17.. I would not consider that as parenting age... and therefore not that much younger that I could have fathered either of them...
      I doubt I would do anything but have sex with anyone younger that.

• hmmmm 8 years

• I try to stick with my age or a year older. However there has been a few exceptions here and there, but the maximum was 5 years and the minimum was a year younger, but they were both just crushes. Nothing more

• that's smart. it seems like you use logic, i know women that have dated guys 20 years younger... i think they haven't thought about it at all, what happens when he dies 20 years earlier or do they consider the fact that the two are at two very different points in life.

I've heard girls say they prefer older men because they're more mature, i think that's just pejorative and not really something they believe. a much older guy who should not mentally be on the same level as a girl so much younger girls isn't someone who would be mature. it'd be better and easier to find someone mature younger

• Lol thanks for the comment :)

• i'm 28, and 7 years older would be maximum for me.

• guy i like is 3 years older than me, so that would be about it actually. i don't think i've ever liked anyone older. as far as younger, i could only go a year younger at max.

• I guess the age group answering can't and won't likely date someone with much of an age difference.

What Guys Said 4

• I want someone my age or younger (doesn't matter to me how much younger) I'll date someone older but no more than 5-6 years. Athough I've been known to attract women as old as 42 and I am only 24. But I usually don't do anything serious with them but they are nice to mess around with.

• 100 years. a 115 year old guy dating a 15 year old girl... wow!!!

• As long as she is rich, Idc.

• I am 28, the youngest I would date would be 24, youngest for sex would be around 21-22. Oldest I would date would be around 32, oldest for sex would be 40.