I am in love with a. black woman and she is very dark skinned. Why do I have to feel socital pressure from ignorant white women and black men wtf?

I see black men and white women always talking about the big black xxxx and black men saying how awesome white women are. Just find society media and stereotypes and reduced social skills a joke tgese days

Most Helpful Girl

• I applaud you for being a "color blind" dater. You only feel pressure if you let yourself feel pressure. If you attracted to someone then go for it. Those who hate are either bitter, jealous, bored, or had some type of bad experience. I see tons of interracial couples everywhere- it depends on where you live. Just ignore it like I do.

What Girls Said 2

• People gonna judge you no matter what. Do your own thing.
    People are beautiful regardless of their skin, race, sex. You are aware of it. I congratulate you. And wish you both happiness.

• Like aficionado said, stick your middle finger in the air to society. Society never matters in love. Why people feel like they have the right to over step that boundary, I will never know.

What Guys Said 2

• This cruel society and its people will judge you, irrespective of what you do. So just stick up your middle finger to the society, and have a fulfilling life with the woman you love!

• All of you feel the pressure and thats just the way it is.