Girls, would you date a cross dresser?

Basically I enjoy dressing as a woman just for fun now and again, I think women's clothing is so comfy too. Would a girl ever date me who knew this? I'm not into guys one but but I feel that's all I'll attract if people find out about this, please be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. I'm pansexual so it's okay with me ;)

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't mind as long as you had an androgynous look.

• Sounds like fun LOL. I'm not sharing my clothes though !

No doubt you'll attract men if you dress like the opposite sex/drag queen. If done in the privacy of your house who cares? Live and let live. Unfortunately yeah, I'm going to be honest finding a gal who is into cross dressers will be slim to none, but if you find one that does you are set.

• no I wouldn't date a cross dresser that would just be weird and it would creep me out and that probably would make me ashamed to be a girl

• No. I like strong dominant men. Dressing like a girl screams weak to me and I would run all over him. Being the dominant one in the relationship is a huge turn off to me.

• Eww no... That's disturbing. Girls clothes are meant for girls only.

• If your really cute as a guy or looking as a girl.

• No way that would creep me out

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a guy who somewhat cross dresses. I have more skin tight jeans ( painted on skin tight ) than regular fit jeans. I also have more tigjts than jeans. That I weam under my jeans; skinny and regular. Most of my tights and skin tight jeans I got as a gift from my wife. Alo my clothing that fits skin tight is a Huge turn on for me and my wife. My wife gets so turn on when I tell her that I have the black Luster tights ( from Boston Store ) made my Hue on under my denim leggings she gets dripping wet. Last summer I lost a bet with my wife and had to ware a woman's swimsuit to pool party her sister was throwing for her girlfriends birthday. My wife got so tired on we had sex right theye in the fitting room. So I say to any and all who read this were what you want. Who cares what others think. It's better to be hated for who you are than liked for who your not.

• bad thing is that most girls would assume that a CD is gay... even if you're not. :-/