So in the chain of dating?

Based on how I look should I date

1. Above average
2. Average
3. Below average

Also I'm kinda shy

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop focusing on your looks and other peoples looks. I know it's easier said then done but it's more harmful for you to think this way than not.

What Girls Said 4

• 3. You're okay looking, insecure, shy, and a loner. U need to find a girl that is the same... she will think u are awesome.

• You automatically assume I'm a loner

• I can be like that until I get comfortable around someone then my true personality comes out sometimes even before

• And while u are warming up a hot outgoing confident aggressive guy is going to come scoop up that "hot blonde". If u stick with average ot below average girls they will be more patient and wait for u to reveal yourself.
      Look, I know it really matters that u have a hot piece of ass on your arm so u can be the envy of other guys, but if she's mean, not loyal, or just using u... does it matter what others think? There are plenty of below average girls that will treat u right... and hell they might still have those big boobs/ass or whatever gets u going.

• Date whoever the hell you want! Just keep going for it and don't give up:)

• You should go for 3

• I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate this question! There is no such thing as a beauty scale or levels of attractiveness. That is something society has shoved down your throat and forced you to believe. When it comes to love there are a lot of factors. Attractiveness should not be one. It should be how well your personalities clash or cling. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm not going to explain what that means in terms of relationships because I really shouldn't have to.

(I'm getting a bit off track) Point being, be yourself and someone like-minded will come to you. It'll happen.

To me, you are decently attractive. (i'm not going to assign a number) but if you asked me out on a date, I would say yes.

and then we would get to know each other and see if our personalities are right for one another. If not… No. But looks or something I don't go by.

What Guys Said 2

• Stick to 2. Not because you are ugly or anything, but because you are shy. Attractive girls have guys throwing themselves at them left right and centre, and if you already have a reserved personality it will make it even harder for you to be noticed.

• One girl said I should do below average cause look wise I can't get average or above average

• That's purely subjective. Because what you perceive as average might NOT be what that girl perceives as average. Similarly, girls will have different perceptions of you. One girl might think you are under average another might think you are average. I won't bullshit you though, I can't say you look like a model but you aren't ugly either. Again, I've seen heaps of average looking girls with hot girls, happens all the time. But it is a fact that generally hot girls will be hit on all the time, and it makes it hard to get her to notice you if you are shy to begin with, not saying that if she were to get to know you things can't happen. Just my two cents.

• I would say the most important physical traits as a guy is: height, facial aesthetics, body - in that order. Though physical attractiveness is less important for guy when it comes to dating than it is for a girl imo. Most important thing for a guy is confidence. Again, just my two cents.

• You're above average looking. You're just shy.

You can sit back passively waiting for opportunities from 2/3. Or if you're gonna make a move, go for 1's, you'll do almost as well with them.