Manly alcoholic drink (not beer) for a party?

So im going to a party this friday... Its a BYOB party... Now here's the thing... I HATE the taste of beer, and bringing a bunch of girly drinks isn't really an option for a guy lol... its fine when your at a bar and can order a screwdriver or something... any options for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just say the brand in your head and it sounds cool then there ya go! Not like anyones going to care once they're all good and hammered anyway.

For example:
    Johnny Walker
    Jack Daniels
    Crown Royal
    Triple Sec
    Jeigermeister

LOL! they're probably just happy to see that you brought more regardless of what it is.

What Girls Said 3

• Whiskey, bourbon, vodka

• don't know if drinking straight vodka is the best idea :P
      can't really mix a drink at a party : /

• Then stick with the other two. Straight up with ice

• Jack and coke. Or crown and coke. A couple guy friends of mine drink vodka and red bull but I heard that's a big no no

• Kraken and coke. That's what me and all my dude friends drink, that shit burns.

What Guys Said 3

• Wild Turkey
    And if you're not man enough for the 101, they make an 80 proof, and one with honey added.

• vodka, tecquilla, raki and so on...

• An Aquamarine Martini!