Thought we were back on good terms?

She just wanted to be friends, we went through that awkward stage and since I have not messaged her or anything. It seems doing nothing and distance has helped save things. Yet the weird thing is if we ever lock eyes on each other she'll quickly turn away and look busy. Not even a hello when we bump into each other. I mean, she's liked my photos on Facebook during this same time and when I've been the one to go up and be playful with her (we're in same class), she's lapped it up happily.

As much as I like her, I'm just keen for things to go back to how we were as friends. So whats the go?

Most Helpful Guy

• Then just keep waiting. don't try to read minds, just wait for her to reach out to you.

What Girls Said 4

• she likes you, but maybe something happened between you two? i know it's awkward to just bring up what her deal is, and maybe that's why she won't bring it up either if there is something. even if you tried and something was really up, she might play it off too. who knows.

i did that to a guy once, and it was because i liked him- romantically, but he got caught in a bad situation that made our relationship turn sour-- for me. not his fault, but it happens sometimes. not saying your situation is the same, because it could be completely different.

*sigh* i liked him so much though.

• Explain to her how you feel and try and work things out but if it doesn't work out then go back to being friends

• Without communication you can't exactly expect to get anywhere with her

• u have to talk to her have a heart to heart

What Guys Said 1

• you both are not some telepathic extra dimensional beings, do what we human do, that is communicating with some friendly conversations