Met the right person but the wrong timing?

I met the most amazing, never felt like this. we met while on vacation, but had to part ways because we both go to schools on different coasts. is it possible that it's meant to be it was just back timing. we keep in touch and im moving to his hometown in a year because my mom got a job there.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely keep in touch and see if your relationship blossoms :) What are the odds thats your mom happens to get a job in his hometown? Good chance things could go your way. I dont know about long distance relationships but if you do end up moving next year you could possibly have something. Maybe you met at the right time ;) whatever you do try not to work your life around a man. If you were planning on moving anyway before you guys met great, if not go with your original plan.

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely keep in touch. Sounds like the world might conspire to put you in the same place.

What Girls Said 1

• Heheh you could say so.. Its love at first sight? See how it goes once your down in his hometown.. How long have you known him for?

• I would say love at first sight! I was obviously attracted to him but then everything he did for me and said was just as amazing.

• Aww you guys sound cute.. As you guys just met.. Take it slow and see how it goes for the both of you.. Good luck sweetheart 😏