How much do looks matter to women?

If so how much does it matter?

I have this friend he is a midget. He is 30 years old and he has a 19 year old girlfriend. he's not rich or nothing He told me just be confident in yourself and have great body language and girls will be attracted to you. This is not joke.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can say this: looks matter to the point where you have to be attracted to them. I don't care what people say but you have to be attracted to the person and typically attraction is what's going to get you to go up and talk to them. That being said, you don't have to be Brad Pitt (Who I don't think his hot, but I'm using the expression) to get a girl. Women all have different standards which is why this is a hard question.

Confidence is key. If I see some guy with his head down and bad posture, I honestly probably wouldn't talk to him unless I was just trying to be nice. Majority of women are attracted to a guy who demonstrates a dominating presence. Whether this is in your own group of friends, with family, or in a room full of strangers, or whatever. I could go on and on but I think you get the point and I hope I helped :)

What Girls Said 6

• I disagree, only because there are so many women out there. Maybe for some, or the majority, looks matter, but everyone is different and I have met a couple girls who didn't think looks mattered, they were more concerned about personality. And some who appreciate a good looking guy but will never talk to him because he lacks character. Like everything in life, too many different opinions out there to find a solid answer.

• well if you can treat a girl right, i think you can just do about anything. As Barney Stinson always says: "Suit up!" Dress nice and you'll attract them like flies hehehe just a joke

• It matters a lot. Don't let us fool you.

• Yeah I know but I'm curious what women would say. I'm not ugly by the way.

• ;_;

that feel when ugly

• I've seen your rate me Q's.. you aren't ugly.. chillax lol @justaregularguyy

• U have to be attracted to them. Confidence will get you far. It also depends on who are going for. If a woman is beautiful, successful, and wealthy she will have higher standards than that cute in her own way sweet waitress at Denny's who always smiles at you.

• Looks matter, but it matters a lot more how you carry yourself, to be honest.

• Body is variable as long they are not O. D. skinny, muscular or obese but nice face attracts me most, physically speaking.

What Guys Said 6

• They matter just as much as they do to guys at first impression. Women are just more likely to overlook an ugly motherfucker's bad looks if he's a interesting shit.

• Looks matter to women just as much as it matters to men

• To women, looks matter almost as much as money.

• Matters as much as they do to guys

• 0|2
  • Always a selling point, but only you have character.