Attractive guy's how often do you get girls approaching you?

Girls never approach me, but i want to know if its easy for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not very often. Under 10 times a year... usually it's a quick hello where they can bail/mask it off as something else if I don't respond well

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not an attractive guy but girls rarely do approaching

• I never approach a guy. I will always wait for him to make a move and follow his lead.

• i usually approach a guy i'm interested in

What Guys Said 8

• Don't know if I'm attractive enough for you, but if I go to a party then at least one woman will show interest but I always find a way of messing it up. In public, none.

• man... how dare you expect girls to approach you , you have to understand that girls are fragile and not aggresive human beings , and they do approach you they just do it in different ways you got to really understand the girls and not ask stupid questions

• unless you are celebrity girls will never approach a guy

• I've been told I'm attractive, yet they never approach, they only stare, stare a lot. only that

• I get quick glances ):

• I doubt I'm attractive but never

• Same here man but honestly I'm not sure if women find me attractive

• I'm never approached but then again I'm not attractive

• Unless a guy sticks out as unusually attractive guy out of 1,000 guys , you will never be approached at least directly by girls. Im considered an "attractive" guy but there's still other men who have a "one up" on me as far as attractiveness.

So, men have to do all the work. And if you approach the wrong girl who dosent want to talk to you and has no interest in you and you try to talk to her, its "sexual assault" or harassment. Or more subtly, theyll play along, get some free drinks from you and then walk off. Your dammed if you do, damned if you dont with women. Im convinced that men have it much harder in the the dating realm.

Not necessarily bashing women because not all women are like this and there's a lot of good women out there. But a lot of women are. I even have a female friend that I go out to the bar with sometimes and she runs off and says she's going to get free drinks. I see what she does, goes from guy to guy flirting with them, gets drinks from him then goes to the next guy. By the end of the night, she leaves the bar without spending a penny. Can i go up to every girl and get free drinks? No... but Its more the nature of things though I guess. I feel Its kinda "hate men" mentality world and any chivalry that still does exist is taken advantage of.