To much of an age difference?

There is a girl I have talked to a couple times and I am interested in her but I am wondering if there is to much of an age difference between us to make it work.

She is 6 years older than me I'm 21. I am wondering if this would be to hard because she is probably at a different stage in life than I am.

When I first saw her I thought she was around my age so she doesn't look older than me as I do look older than my age imo.

My main questions are: Are we to far apart in age to go anywhere?

And would this seem like a weird thing to other people dating someone 6 years older than you?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think it's too big of an age difference if you're both at the same maturity level and vibe well. My boyfriend is 5 years older than me, and I don't feel like that's a significant difference. Just be aware that if she's in her late 20's she may be looking for a more serious committed relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope. You better get that cougar.

• It depends on both your levels of maturity. I don't think 6 years is too big of an age difference.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think its to big of a difference. If she is ok with it and likes you I say go for it. You are 21 so you are mature yourself.

• Age difference shouldn't matter if you two are getting along great, good luck :)