Why do people always assume if your black female that you want a black man as a mate?

They always try to hook you up with blk guy. I hate it!!!

Updates:
There will be a room full of fine men from all ethnicities but they go find the one blk man in the corner to try to hook you up with. It's kinda annoying.

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

  • but why let others hook you up? make your own choises and go for the guy you like and tell others to stop with the crap.
    are your friends that try to hook you up, black too ? Maybe they see it as "our girl needs to date our guys". If they are white, maybe they think that you are not supposed to date the white guys.
    Women can be seriously bitchy.

    1|1
    0|0
    • Yea I think I will just date on my own. I don't really asked to be hooked up, people try to.

    • Show All
    • Also think there is a double standard. If I date outside my race and like it I must hate myself or c have psychological issues. But black guys do it all the time and nobody bats an eye. I am learning ti not care. people always have something bad to say.

    • I agree asker. As if these people making these claims have expertise on psychological issues. They're just making stuff up, albeit logical in their brain, to try and convince you.

What Guys Said 11

  • Its just universally accepted that people want to stay with their own kind. I don't really see it that way though, its not about the race for me, more the individual.
    Although I can't see myself bunkering down with any Asian girls for the duration unless she was pretty special to me. Not a racist thing, just a preferential thing.

    2|0
    0|0
    • I am not either... I get it.

    • Show All
    • Its not about boobs and butts, its more a cultural thing. I wouldn't have enough in common with an Asian girl. I don't really like authentic Asian food, but I do like the westernized version thats full of msg.
      So an Asian girl would make me food and then be all excited for me to eat it and like it and I might not.

    • Omg. Never thought I see a day where an Asian woman was rejected by a white man. * pinching self. I must be dreaming.

  • 1 in 12 marriages are mixed race in the US. Thus, there is a 92% chance (all things equal) you will marry inside your race.

    So, that is likely why the push towards an available person of your race - people know that 92% of the time it has a chance of working vs 8% with the rest.

    Makes sense to me. It doesn't mean you are restricted - I'm just saying the overwhelming numbers point to people hooking up with their own race.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it when people think that! I'm black and I like girls of my race just as EQUALLY as any other girl; I don't have a racial preference. You could have a lot in common with a white guy, or an Asian guy, but nothing in common with the one black guy they hook you up with. Laaame.

    1|1
    0|0
  • Because since sight is our primary sense and unfortunately we base judgements off of it regardless if we are conscious of it or not.

    0|0
    0|0
  • It's easier to do that than to encounter your racism / racial preferences (yes *you* have none, but how do they know that?).

    0|0
    0|0
  • They would assume EXACTLY the same for a white, brown, yellow, purple, blue or maroon girl. It's the most likely by statistics.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I know what you mean. You could have more in common with someone of a different race than you. Do what makes you happy. I hate it when people do that to me too.

    0|0
    0|0
  • They've seen too many episodes of Friends.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Then what kind of guy do you want?

    1|0
    0|0
    • Most physically, sexually, and intellectually drawn to whites guys but open to all ethnicities. I like sweet guys with manners. The type that know how to treat a lady.

    • So you won't give black men a chance at all?

  • Because most white guys don't date black girls, we only fuck them

    0|0
    0|1
    • Thats any guy. 80% of blk women are single moms to blk men. That's why I don't sleep around and wait for committment.

    • Waiting weeds out the men who just want the goodies and forces them to get to know me as a person not just whats between my legs.

  • I'm a black male and I know how you feel. I prefer white women to be honest. No disrespect to black women, but it's just my preference.

    0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

  • OMG. Butch love yourself. What's wrong with black men?

    1|1
    1|1
  • Lol this reminds me of a South Park Episode

    Anyway...

    1|1
    0|0
    • White guys aren't all that trust me. Some of the ones I've met their personalities are like shit. Really...

      This is coming from an Asian woman that's dated around... but only had sex with 4 men

  • Obviously you don't... Ok, they made a mistake... move on... Simple

    1|0
    0|0
  • They think u can relate. I am not black but it has happened to me with friends trying to hook me up with men from my background.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...