Should I pursue him?

I've been texting this guy I've met on Facebook for about 2 weeks. I never verbally talked to him, but I'm really interested in him. The last time we texted he said ''how are you'', I replied ''good, and you?'', I never heard from him again after that. Now 2 1/2 months have gone by, as juvenile as it sounds I keep thinking about him, should I send him a text or should leave it alone since he never responded. Would it be strange to text him out of the blue after 2 1/2 months?

What Guys Said 2

• You may still be thinking about him, but he would most likely have forgotten about you as just another internet acquaintance and carrying on with his life. You MAY just say a casual 'hi' or something (although I don't recommend it), but if he still doesn't respond at all or gives half-hearted replies, then its best to forget about him for good.

• "I've been texting this guy I've met on Facebook for about 2 weeks. I never verbally talked to him, but I'm really interested in him."

VERBALLY TALK TO HIM! Ask him to meet you. Plain and simple. All this social media crap gets you nowhere.

What Girls Said 0