What are some tips for living in the moment? Im contantly obsessing over getting a gf that I can't function?

What are some tips for living in the moment? Im contantly obsessing over getting a gf that i can't function?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• The best way going forward, would be to involve yourself in other activities and become so busy that you won't get time to think or obsess over getting a gf.

I was in a similar situation few years back (not obsessing, but still had the desire for a gf). I started focusing on other stuff, completed my degree and got a decent job too. The job was so hectic that I hardly had time for anything else. Whatever free time I got, was spent on hobbies or relaxing. This means I never got time to think about a gf. It worked wonderfully for me. Now after almost 5 years, I'm not that busy anymore but I have simply removed 'gf' from my mind and don't even think about women anymore. Not that I wish to remain single forever, but I can definitely enjoy the good things in life, while being independent and single. No need to be keep asking women out only to get rejected almost every time, and then being on my toes to keep the gf interested in me, and all this crap.

• But if i dont take the time to get a gf I'll never get married and have a family

• So you believe in dont find love let it find you?

• Yup! To a certain extent! I believe that I don't have to 'actively seek' love, but be receptive or take some action when there's a possibility of love.